Kill Switch + Iron Clad Veteran Guide.

Kill Switch:

The sniper will be doing most of the work for the first part. Prioritize enemy snipers, as they can kill the man on the ground within a couple of shots. Then focus on enemies near your partner, and the riot shield enemies after. Take out any helicopters as soon as possible. Clear up any remaining forces so your partner has an easier time moving to the objective. Scarecrow has an underslung grenade launcher. Save all the grenades for the end.

At the start of the mission, the sniping player should take out the sniper on the roof in front of him, and then look to the right, at the building with the stairs leading up, and take out the guy on the roof of that building.. While that is happening, the player on the ground needs to take out the 2 enemies that walk by in front. Afterwards, Scarecrow needs to run to the left, and take cover behind the boxes, while Ozone takes out the enemies that run out into the open. Take out the riot shield enemies first, as they have their backs to you, and then focus on anyone that Scarecrow misses.

Scarecrow then needs to move towards the stairs, and as he does, 2 more enemies will spawn a little in front of Ozone, and they should easily be sniped. As Scarecrow goes up the stairs, Ozone should zoom in on the 4th window to the right, and aim at the left edge. As SC enters, an enemy will run into sight, and be easily picked of by OZ.

Straight after, OZ needs to look to the building down and to the right, as a sniper spawns up there. Take him out quickly, and then the 2 enemies at ground level on the left side of the same building. Then either take out the helicopter (1), or the second enemy that goes to the rooftop. He’s not a sniper, so SC should be able to take care of him. If you choose to shoot him, the helicopter may get troops on the ground. After taking out the helicopter, and any enemy on the ground, 3 more will run up from below OZ towards the building SC is in. Take them out, so SC can move towards the next building.

As soon as it’s clear, and SC is on the move, OZ should move round to the right, refill on ammo, and take out the helicopter (2) that flies in from the right. After it’s destroyed approximately 10 enemies spawn down the road. Clear them out, and the next helicopter (3), making sure to target the enemies closest to SC, as they will run up the stairs and kill him quickly otherwise. After killing them, a truck will drop 5-6 enemies off, and a juggernaut will spawn in aswell. SC focus on the juggernaut, while OZ takes out the troops that got dropped off. Then focus on the juggernaut, and he should go down in seconds.

Now it’s time for Ozone to use the reaper, and SC to enter the communication centre. As soon as you take control, you should see a truck. Destroy that, and 4 enemies will come out of the building near it. Kill them, and another truck will spawn in. Destroy that, and any troops that come from the building the truck did. Another truck will come from the left of your screen, and a helicopter flies in. Take out the truck, and look down for another. As soon as the helicopter stops, destroy it (4) and kill any troops you can see. Look up, and there will be another truck, and some enemies. Kill them, and the truck, and look to your left and down a little. Kill the troops heading towards the communication centre. The final 2 helicopters will fly in. One stops almost straight away, destroy it (5) and then wait for he other one to slow down, and destroy that one as well (6) [Helipocalypse]. Now kill any remaining troops, so SC can plant the EMP.

You lose the reaper, and a helicopter destroys the platform you are on, and you go down to ground level. You now have a silenced scar equipped, and a pistol as back up. Wait for the EMP to detonate, and then round the corner, and kill the 2 enemies who are standing around. Move forwards, and look to the left of the container slightly, towards the comm centre, and kill the enemy there. Meet up with SC, and slowly work your way down the ramp towards the dock. 4 enemies spawn in in front of and to the left of the fork lift. Dispatch them quickly, and have SC take cover behind the forklift, while OZ takes cover behind the container with 2 boxes on the floor. Poke out to the right of the container, and move up slightly, and there should be 2 enemies who pop out of cover. Kill them, and go back.

Now head out the left side, and move up slowly. More enemies will spawn ahead of you. As they do, get back behind the container, and take them out with SC. When the 2 juggernauts spawn in, make your way back to the comm centre, and work on taking them out. SC should still have all his underslung ammo. Keep using that, while Ozone works away at their shields, occasionally throwing frags and flash bangs. When both juggernauts are dead, make your way back down the ramp to the dock, and head for the marker. Keep an eye out for any surviving enemies, and wipe out any you come across. Make your way down the stairs, and head for the boat to finish off the mission, and get [One-Four-One] and [EMPressive].

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2nC28REbFQ]Modern Warfare 3: Kill Switch Spec Op Walkthrough - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by i NatrlKilla i

Iron Clad:

For the most part, the tank is going to be kept back a little, so it doesn’t suffer any damage. The player on foot is going to be in front, doing all of the moving up, so needs to stay behind cover, and watch out for anything explosive. Also note that the tank can run over the player on foot, so don’t move if he’s stood in front of you. Take it slow, and prioritize enemy vehicles and RPG troopers first. The tank has ammo on the back, so whenever needed, stop, and allow the runner to refill.

At the start, move the tank to just past the truck on your left, with the person on foot sticking to the right of the tank. Aim just to the left of the truck parked lengthways ahead of you, as 6-7 enemies spawn in, and should run out in front of you. Take them out, and if one flanks your left, him as well. While doing that, the person on foot should be covering your right, in case any enemies run past. After they’ve been dispatched, have your partner run ahead, and take cover near the small wall in front of the lamp post, on the left side of the street, not far from the blockade.

Bring your tank round, to where it’s just facing the blockade and stop. A couple of suicide bombers will come over the rubble past the blockade. Take them out with the tank, while the person on foot focuses on anyone else that spawns. Once it’s clear, have the runner plant C4 on the blockade, and detonate it. Move the tank up a little bit, and take out any enemies near the next blockade. Have the runner go up towards the second blockade to trigger the next wave of enemies, making sure he keeps near cover.

A second set of suicide bombers will spawn in, and can easily be dealt with by the tank and the player on foot. Move the tank up to where the first blockade was, and kill anything that shoots at you. There will probably be 3-4 people. Once they have been dealt with, have the runner plant C4 on the second blockade, and to run back quickly as an enemy tank turns up. Move your tank up to where you can just see the turret of the enemy one, and shoot it with your cannon, pulling back a little immediately after in case it requires a second shot. Once the tank’s dealt with, have the runner deal with any left over ground troops nearby.

Near the rubble, but on the left hand side of the road, there should be a truck. Make sure it’s destroyed, so the player on foot can take cover near it without being blown up, and bring the tank roughly level with the rubble. Have the player on foot run up a little, and once you’re notified of the next set of enemies, come back and take cover on the left side of the truck. There will probably be about 5-6, but maybe more. Work together to take them out, and move the tank forwards until a Havok flies in. Once it steadies, take it out with your cannon. If you miss, have your runner use his AT-4 on it.

When it’s clear, move the tank up just past the rubble, and aim towards the left of the overturned bus ahead of you. Have the runner move towards the oil tanker on the left side of the road, and 3 enemies should run from behind the overturned bus. Kill them with the tank, and then aim just past the oil tanker, where there may be a couple more enemies behind cover. Have the runner move forward a bit more, whilst the tank keeps an eye on the right, as there may be one or two surviving enemies.

Once you get the half way message, aim towards bus past the barricade, as enemies will spawn in/behind it. Fire at any enemies, whilst moving your tank towards the remains of the enemy one. Whilst you’re doing that, the runner should be heading towards the barricade to plant the next C4 charge. Once it’s blown, have him run back, because rocket troopers begin to spawn in. Keeping the tank where it is, work on the rocket troopers. There should be 3-4, with maybe a couple of regular enemies. Take care of them as quickly and safely as possible, to minimize risk of getting damaged.

Once done, move the tank up to the overturned bus, and have the runner move up to a destroyed car on the left side of the road. Another Havok will fly in, and when it turns to face you, hit it with your cannon, and move back a little to avoid any rockets coming from towards the bus. Once clear, have the runner move level with the bus to spawn in the next enemies, and bring the tank slightly past the overturned bus. Have the person on foot take out any enemies around.

Move the tank up to the crater in the road, and have the person on foot move up a little, until the next Havok flies in from the right. When it does, keep aimed at it, and as it turns to face you, aim just ahead of it and fire the cannon. If you miss, have the runner destroy it with his AT-4. Work together to take out any infantry left over, There may be some directly ahead, and one or two to the left. Once it’s cleared, have the runner move to the half destroyed wall on the corner of the road to the left.

That will spawn in 2 enemy vehicles with troops. Try to take them out, but don’t worry if you cant. Wait until the troops are dropped off, and take them out with the help of your runner. Move towards the pallets near the blue tarp, wiping out any resistance. Once cleared, move the tank onto the road, and have the runner move up a little until your notified of activity on the beach. There’ll be between 8-10 infantry, some with rockets. Take those out first, and then focus on any others afterwards.

When you’re certain it’s clear, move the tank towards the ditch, and have the runner move forward until enemy smoke deploys, and then have him move back. 5 or 6 enemies will come through, and should be easy prey. Take them out quickly, as a Havok flies in from the right. Again, once it turns to face you, aim slightly ahead, and fire the cannon. If you miss, your team mate has an AT-4 to destroy it with.

Move towards the barricade on the beach, and there will be 4-5 enemies to your left slightly, one of which will have an RPG. An enemy with an RPG may also charge up the middle towards you. Take them both out before anyone else. Once it’s clear, get C4 planted on the barricade, and have the runner move onto the beach. A truck will come, followed shortly after by a tank and a Havok. Destroy the truck quickly, and then focus on the tank, while the runner takes out the helicopter. Move back while reloading the cannon to avoid fire from the tank. Once they’re destroyed, head for the green smoke to complete the mission, and to get [Don’t Tread on Me] [Not a Scratch] and [High Roller]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9YnQlkgOEE]Modern Warfare 3: Iron Clad Spec Op Walkthrough - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by i NatrlKilla i

Is this confirmed cause on the regular game it DOES NOT WORK.

Yes the main game doesn't allow it but the 2 spec op missions in the first DLC allowed one player to go on easiest and the other to be on veteran, will check if DLC pack 2 does this as well

Yes the main game doesn't allow it but the 2 spec op missions in the first DLC allowed one player to go on easiest and the other to be on veteran, will check if DLC pack 2 does this as well

Thanks but I already did it with my lil bro in COOP and...

I hope this works, I suck at both positions and never seem to get it done.

...we just tried it and if one chooses a different difficulty it says right on the screen the END OUTCOME.

For example I put it on REGULAR and my bro put it on VETERAN the together-outcome on the screen said only "one star" meaning REGULAR. As soon as we put it both to VETERAN the info disappeared.

So I guess it does not work. Also not really that necessary since the two SPEC OPS missions are so damn easy.

In "Kill Switch" I had to revive my bro like five times during the Juggernaut fight in the end. Those two bastards were chasing me like a motherfucker but I was still able to play cat & mouse with them on Veteran.

• 2 months later...
Anyone having problems with these, try doing them solo. I only died from stupid crap or from Scarecrow down there not being able to watch his own ass when the Juggernaut came. Iron Clad was a joke on veteran solo, just take it slow.

I personally find them to be 100% easier in solo.

Is Not a Scratch achievement doable solo with your method?