Lag Problems

Is anyone else experiencing this its horrible lag and then disconnect every 5 v 5 game online yes my internet is good 30mbps. Also takes 2-3x longer than average wait time to connect if this lag is from server issues they neeed to fix it NOW.....there cannot in anyway possible be more than 10k on at least no excuses..

are you serious omfg thats stupidly insane i cant even stay in a match long enough to play a full game maybe 2-3 mins and the host disconnects maybe your just lucky and getting good hosts lol

I also get kicked constantly, really frustrating when i'm doing well and enjoying the game aswell. I have to wait abotu 10 mins for a game to appear aswell.

Ive been trying to play the last 2 hours and have only finished a single game. Every other game has ended in a disconnect. The best part is it's counting all of those disconnects as losses, so that is awesome...

I guess if the host gets butt hurt and leaves it just ends the game, cause I'm having no lag at all, just disconnects.

Guardians of Middle Earth's Twitter page is aware of the lag issues, a lot of people sent them messages asking about it and thankfully they pasted some patch notes, lag should be gone next update with some character balances :D

I have 2400 MSP set aside for this game, full game and season pass. Love this game! Fix the lag and my life is yours!

Guardians of Middle Earth's Twitter page is aware of the lag issues, a lot of people sent them messages asking about it and thankfully they pasted some patch notes, lag should be gone next update with some character balances :D

I have 2400 MSP set aside for this game, full game and season pass. Love this game! Fix the lag and my life is yours!

Did they mention when the patch was coming?