Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested/willing to help me out (obviously I will return the favor :)) I need most (all?) of the online achievements. I'm practically on always. Just send me a message on Live. Also, feel free to look at my games list, and if you see any game we may have in common that we both need to 100% let me know and we can boost that/those as well.

Looking For Boosting To Get Achievement's On:-

Field Agent

Special Agent

Officer

Commander

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

BlackWing Expert

MotoWay 90 Expert

Terminus Expert

Slaughter House Expert

Red Diamond Expert

Boss House Expert

Dawn Wave's Expert

USS Wisdom Expert

Get In Touch By Messaging Me At IRobbie2K7I .. Thank You

Edited by RobbieT

I've posted before and I'll post again......

If you need an expert SCDA player to help with your gold medals, send me a FR. I love this game and have beaten all the challenges probably at least 100 times apiece. There are too many posts here for me to be able to tell who has done them yet or not, so if you still need them MESSAGE ME OVER XBOX LIVE.

They will get done. If you've got experience with the maps and controls, I've helped people get through all of the challenges in just a few hours. If you're not so experienced, it'll just take a bit longer....no worries.

Oh yeah, just one rule.

HEADSETS ARE REQUIRED if you want my help. These are co-op, so we have to work together or at least be on the same page.

This game kicks ass, and I kick ass at this game.

I've posted before and I'll post again......

If you need an expert SCDA player to help with your gold medals, send me a FR. I love this game and have beaten all the challenges probably at least 100 times apiece. There are too many posts here for me to be able to tell who has done them yet or not, so if you still need them MESSAGE ME OVER XBOX LIVE.

They will get done. If you've got experience with the maps and controls, I've helped people get through all of the challenges in just a few hours. If you're not so experienced, it'll just take a bit longer....no worries.

Oh yeah, just one rule.

HEADSETS ARE REQUIRED if you want my help. These are co-op, so we have to work together or at least be on the same page.

This game kicks ass, and I kick ass at this game.

Hi Ace! To all other players who need the 'Gold Medal' Achievement - this guy is the best SCDA player on the web - I only had 2 out of the required 16 Golds and we completed them all first time in 2-3 hours.

Thanks again Ace!