FAQs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished the game on Easy, and when I try to start a new game on Normal, all of my levels are at 1. Do I have to start over completely or am I just overlooking something?

I tried loading my game, then quitting to menu, and then started a new one and I'm still at level 1.

Please help.

I just finished the game on Easy, and when I try to start a new game on Normal, all of my levels are at 1. Do I have to start over completely or am I just overlooking something?

I tried loading my game, then quitting to menu, and then started a new one and I'm still at level 1.

Please help.

If you wanted to carry over your stats, you can only do it if your previous game was on Normal or Hard mode.

• 1 month later...

Didn't see this anywhere else so figured I'd post to the faq. Just want to make sure my game isn't glitching here. When I play the Dardevil CM it's dark. I assume that this is somehow simulating his blindness but it makes for one heck of a time doing the mission. Having him solo in my party at any other time does not cause this effect. Anyone else run into this?

Question - I just beat the game, unlocked all the characters, and beat all the sim discs on gold. I am aware that if you get bronze than you unlock the 4th costume of each character. However, there not unlocked on some characters. I have every costume avalible except for the 4th on a couple of characters (Thor, Invisible Woman, Elektra, Human Torch, Black Panther, Spider-Woman... and 1 or 2 more I can't think of.) And I don't know how to unlock their 4th costume, because it says that all of the Sim discs are complete.

I replayed elektras and got over 15,000 for the bronze "hero skin" award, and still not clothing. This is really frustrating.

Does anyone have this same problem or can help me? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
how do you unlock colossus' 3rd costume?

EDIT: ok i was playing today trying to get everyone's kill costumes unlocked and i noticed that colossus and nick fury both have the 4th costumes unlocked how did that happen? what did i do to unlock them?

With Colossus and Nick Fury, because they don't have sim discs, you get their fourth costume the same way you get the DLC characters costumes, through kills. It's the same for Moon Knight as well.

With Colossus and Nick Fury, because they don't have sim discs, you get their fourth costume the same way you get the DLC characters costumes, through kills. It's the same for Moon Knight as well.
that is strange then how i have nick fury's 4th outfit (general fury) unlocked and not the other 2 as for colossus i had the 4th but not the third (unlocked it tonight) thanks for the info though.

i guess it's just one of those glitchy things in the game

ok another question i know restarting the game on normal/hard from a save file on normal/hard i get to keep costumes gear and character levels. what i want to know is could i start a new game on easy and keep all that stuff? just want to know to have a chance at the gold all comic missions because i can't seem to beat anyone's comic mission on normal except for the vs ones.

EDIT:

ok i started a new game but when i did go to start a new game i couldn't choose the hard difficulty i could only pick between easy and normal and i've beat the game on normal what is the deal. also it didn't ask if i wanted to carry over stats as well when do i do that?

Edited by xMidget_Furyx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question:

back when I rented this game, my friend used a cheat to unlock Daredevil to play as in co-op. After I returned the game, I erased all files from my HDD. Now, I recently purchased the game, fired it up, and saw Blade, Ghost Rider and Daredevil all unlocked. I now have two questions:

1) How did this happen?

2) Will this affect my achievements?

Thank you

I'll soon be going to Dr. Dooms castle but i stopped with the main story, so i could work on my costumes and comic discs. I notice i have 3 characters that are locked and i know who all 3 are Nick fury, silver surfer, and doctor strange. Now my question is how come i don't have doctor strange? how do i unlock him?