aces location list

gog

this isnt mine - i found this on gamespot forums - from thormx84 i think

Mission 1:

You must destroy all the targets (red icons) very quickly. The F22 or F15 from the d/l pack suit this well. You must get the B52's and UH9's, after that the F/A-18F's appear (4 of them), and you must gun them down. Right after, the Rafale's appear. As you kill them, PEGAS the F22 pilot should appear around 30,000ft ish.

Mission 2:

When the wave of bombers come from the West, EDINOROG the F16 pilot should be around there.

Mission 3:

After you do two of the objectives, you will get an update with some aircraft and a lot of ground targets. DRAKON is a TORNADO GR.4 that has a green orb on the radar...a jammer I believe. He should be right above the new conflict zone.

Mission 4:

Once you finish your two objectives and get the update with the 2 Strigons that appear, KENTAVR in a Su-47 BERKUT should appear amidst them, above the ground targets.

Mission 5:

After the mission updates, ORYOL will be in his F15 over the airport when the Stovie reinforcements come.

Mission 6:

VEGA appears on this level after the update. She is in her RAFALE over the southern updated battlefield.

Mission 7:

DZHOZER is the F117 pilot. He was found flying over one of the Tornado GR.4 jammers before the mission update.

Mission 8:

RUSALKA the TYPHOON pilot, is found flying over the airport at a lower altitude, after the mission updates.

Mission 9:

FENIKS the Su-33 Pilot will appear around the Aigion after you destroy all of it's engines.

Mission 10:

OBLAKO the MIR2000S pilot shows up over the base after the second update.

Mission 11:

RYTSARY is the A10 Pilot. He appears after the update, on the northern edge of the map.

Mission 12:

FLYUGER the F2A pilot is found after the mission updates, around the northern targets.

Mission 13:

VALET is the F14 pilot. She is found before the mission update, around the D objective. She takes off of a carrier.

Mission 14:

DAMA is the F/A18 pilot. He is found as a jammer high above the city by the bay.

Mission 15:

The F4 pilot shows right after the 2nd update, before you fly in the barrel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt mine - i found this on gamespot forums - from thormx84 i think

Mission 1:

You must destroy all the targets (red icons) very quickly. The F22 or F15 from the d/l pack suit this well. You must get the B52's and UH9's, after that the F/A-18F's appear (4 of them), and you must gun them down. Right after, the Rafale's appear. As you kill them, PEGAS the F22 pilot should appear around 30,000ft ish.

you have to destroy each set of new TGT within 120 seconds and you don't have to use guns for the F/A-18s.

the only one i don't have is the su-33 from lv 9. i can't get him to appear.

you have to destroy each set of new TGT within 120 seconds and you don't have to use guns for the F/A-18s.

the only one i don't have is the su-33 from lv 9. i can't get him to appear.

You dont have to do anything special to get him to appear. He does appear as soon as the aigean(sp?) only has its cockpit left. Now all the others were also destroyed when i got to this point so that may be a prerequisit. Also, just look around for him when this is all that is left, by this point you should still have about 42 min remaining anyway.:p

You dont have to do anything special to get him to appear. He does appear as soon as the aigean(sp?) only has its cockpit left. Now all the others were also destroyed when i got to this point so that may be a prerequisit. Also, just look around for him when this is all that is left, by this point you should still have about 42 min remaining anyway.:p

i've done lv 9 about four times and still can't get him to appear. all that's left each time is the cockpit and nothing else with about 41-43 minutes left.

• 3 weeks later...
oh... thx...

expert or higher... i think i can't get it... haha

Believe me, its not that hard. If you get into a tough spot, use your allied support and if you are getting killed fast play low to the ground since the enemy ESM seems not to work for them when you are coming up onto them. I had 97% dammage when the level with 7 strigs came, and they don't allow you to heal at that point. It was able to be done, after lots of frustration, by staying in allied ESM and just flying in circles letting my allies take them out. Also, you can't heal in Expert or higher, just reload your weapons.

yea i got all aces except last one "korol" but i didnt look when i had to fly into the barrel thats probably why.

jusr done it when you get to last checkpoint on chandelier "if not going for no damage award" kill your self so you respawn infront of cannon and ADMM the runway he wont of taken off and is no threat. then continue into the gun to finish mission and get you award

• 3 weeks later...
yea i got all aces except last one "korol" but i didnt look when i had to fly into the barrel thats probably why.

jusr done it when you get to last checkpoint on chandelier "if not going for no damage award" kill your self so you respawn infront of cannon and ADMM the runway he wont of taken off and is no threat. then continue into the gun to finish mission and get you award

I realize this is a bit late, but if you get a checkpoint throughout the mission with zero damage, you can take as much damage as you want after it, do whatever. Just make sure to kill yourself, and you'll spawn at the spawn point with zero damage again. It does not add damage to your total at the end because it is restarting you from a checkpoint at which you had 100% health/0% damage.

I can't get VALET... When Mission Update, I was transferred to West side, but she appear on East side.

There's only one carrier in that level. Right in the bay. You shouldn't have been "transferred", but even still. Just fly back over the bay to find her. Easy kill, if you ask me. She should be flying about the same altitude as some of the ESM planes.

There's only one carrier in that level. Right in the bay. You shouldn't have been "transferred", but even still. Just fly back over the bay to find her. Easy kill, if you ask me. She should be flying about the same altitude as some of the ESM planes.

After the cut scene, I will transferred to another side of the map.

Do you mean after the cut scene, she will appear over the carrier? or just after I finished 4 operation?

After the cut scene, I will transferred to another side of the map.

Do you mean after the cut scene, she will appear over the carrier? or just after I finished 4 operation?

I don't know why you're being transferred around. But she will actually take off of the carrier. So if you're fast enough you can kill her before she takes off. Everytime she spawned on mine I had to opportunity to drop SDMs on her. I believe those are the homing bombs. I ended up using SAAMs though with the SU-47.

• 2 weeks later...
Not to ask a dumb question or demean you in any way, but are you playing on expert? Also make sure all the other planes and fortresses are destroyed too.

Not sure if you got them or not, but the KC-10 tankers need to be shot down too. I doubled back to finish them off while they were circling to the north. When I got back to the Aigaion the pilot spawned.