i liked this game but....

mr gamerscore

in order to have fun while playing this game you need to accept the impossible...

besides the fact they built a time machine, if they went back in time no matter what happened they couldn't change the past in any way that would effect their future, because if they did, then it would prevent the event of them going back in time and messing something up from ever happening.

quite simply, you cant travel back and time and kill your infant grandfather, because then your father would never be born, meaning you were never born,

then you can't go back in time to kill your grandfather if you don't exist therefore you never killed your grandfather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I understand what you're saying, but there are many theories that support otherwise. Sting theory which could be a component to the theory of everything, and if correct carries the promise of more dimensions then the four space time dimensions that we are familiar with.

I too thought the game was decent. It had some horrible frame rate issues at times, the story is atrocious, but all-in-all it's still a fps, so I enjoyed it.

Edited by newbsicle