Games on Demand games that requires no VPN.

Wallace Suka

Hong kong games will run on NTSCJ and PAL box'shttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/1.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/2.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/3.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/4.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/5.jpg

Edited by Susan673

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hong kong games will run on NTSCJ and PAL box'shttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/1.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/2.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/3.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/4.jpghttp://indianap.fankenbolg.com/5.jpg

For the hundredth time, it does not and I have the games to prove it. And a Xbox from Hong Kong plays PAL and most Japanese(About 80%) games.

BTW, Wallace, Phantom Breaker: Extra is now on Games on Demand. Dunno about status of R-F/IP/VPN yet. So yeah...

JP [http://bit.ly/1erZ8Nv] ¥6,400

HK [http://bit.ly/1b1ravc] $299HKD

SG [http://bit.ly/19B0Bde] $69.90SGD

It is on the list already for Needs to be Checked for Region Lock since it first appeared. Works on a PAL and Japanese, but have not tried it on a US console.

Comparing sale prices:

400MSP-US $5-Canada $5-Eng. £3.50-EU 4.80€-Hungary 1290Ft-Czech Rep. 119Kc-

Switzerland 6.25kr-Hong Kong $36-Japan ¥500

800MSP-US $10-Canada $10-Eng. £7-EU 9.50€-Hungary 2490Ft-Czech Rep. 239Kc-

Switzerland 12.50kr-Hong Kong $72-Japan ¥1000

1200MSP-US $15-Canada $15-Eng. £10-EU 14.40€-Hungary 3790Ft-Czech Rep. 359Kc-

Switzerland 19kr-Hong Kong $109-Japan ¥1500

1600MSP-US $20-Canada $20-Eng. £13.50-EU 19€-Hungary 4990Ft-Czech Rep. 479Kc-

Switzerland 25kr-Hong Kong $144-Japan ¥2000

Activision Sale: Sale Ends: October 1-7: Sale for everyone

Spider-Man 3:Hungary:2995Ft 3.7GB Region Free

Spider-Man:Edge of Time:Hungary:2995Ft 5.2GB Region Free

Spider-Man:Shattered Dimensions:Hungary:2995Ft 5.3GB Region Free

Spider-Man:Web of Shadows:Hungary:2995Ft Needs to be checked for Region Lock (Does not work on a Japanese Xbox)

X-Men Origins:Wolverine:Hungary:2995Ft 6.5GB Region Free

X-Men: Destiny:Hungary:2995Ft 7.4GB Region Free

Deal of the Week:Sale Ends: October 1-7:Paid Gold Members only

Dark Messiah:Might and Magic Elements:Switzerland:7.50kr 5.7GB Needs to be checked for Region Lock

These are the games that have not been tested for VPN, whatever not on this list are either up above or removed because they require VPN. If anyone know please post in this thread. Thank you.

Crash: Mind Over Mutant

Crash of the Titans

Deadpool

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

Nascar: Inside Line

Spiderman: Friend or Foe

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Games with Gold (aka Gold Members only ;)): October 1-15

Arcade game only. Please do not ask.

[spoiler=October 16-31]Games with Gold (aka Gold Members only ;)): October 16-31

Please do not ask about Halo 3... This game need VPN.

Please do not ask about Gun, Prototype, and Transformers:War for Cybertron... Those games need VPN.

Edited by Wallace Suka

Anyone know how accurate 400MSP = Hungary 1290Ft is?

I currently have 400,80 Ft on my account and want to grab Edge of Time. Adding 800 MSP would net me 2980,80 by that conversion, which leaves me 15,00 short. It would be nice if that conversion was rounding down or something giving me enough to grab this game.

Any help with this is appreciated. Hopefully if someone is depositing come points in their Hungarian account they can see the exact amount it gives. Thanks you!

Anyone know how accurate 400MSP = Hungary 1290Ft is?

I currently have 400,80 Ft on my account and want to grab Edge of Time. Adding 800 MSP would net me 2980,80 by that conversion, which leaves me 15,00 short. It would be nice if that conversion was rounding down or something giving me enough to grab this game.

Any help with this is appreciated. Hopefully if someone is depositing come points in their Hungarian account they can see the exact amount it gives. Thanks you!

The list is for how much arcade games cost compared in each country. Which is why 400MSP is 1290FT and 800MSP is 2490FT. Not the conversion rate.

Ah, smart! Didn't think of doing it that way.

But unfortunately that bad news for me as I would be 15,00 Ft short. I'm hesitant to use three 400 MSP cards for this as don't like have a surplus on extra accounts. Thanks for the help though.

Oh wait! Are Bing's 100 MSP point codes region free? That would solve my problem I'm sure.

Ah, smart! Didn't think of doing it that way.

But unfortunately that bad news for me as I would be 15,00 Ft short. I'm hesitant to use three 400 MSP cards for this as don't like have a surplus on extra accounts. Thanks for the help though.

Oh wait! Are Bing's 100 MSP point codes region free? That would solve my problem I'm sure.

Bing points are region free.

Sorry if I'm reopening old issues here but figured this might relevant for recent folks who have been banned.

I haven't been banned (yet...) however that may be because I've not started any of the games I'd downloaded from my Hungarian account, on my UK account.

My question therefore is, am I likely to be banned if I start say Forza Horizon which I bought from Hungary on my UK account?

I never downloaded the free games so I can't comment on that.

Just looking for some clarification, which perhaps could be added to the main post (if it hasn't already...)

Sorry if I'm reopening old issues here but figured this might relevant for recent folks who have been banned.

I haven't been banned (yet...) however that may be because I've not started any of the games I'd downloaded from my Hungarian account, on my UK account.

My question therefore is, am I likely to be banned if I start say Forza Horizon which I bought from Hungary on my UK account?

I never downloaded the free games so I can't comment on that.

Just looking for some clarification, which perhaps could be added to the main post (if it hasn't already...)

There are no problems with playing games bought from other countries marketplaces.

The bans were purely for some (not all) gamers who got free games from Oman, Morroco or Bosnia; possibly Russia as well.

Most bans were console bans, some were tag bans and a few unlucky ones got both. I assume M$ realised they were making complete tits of themselves (but haven't and will never admit it) as there are plenty of players who got the free games but didn't get either a console or profile ban.

A great example of overreaction and PR disaster IMHO.

There are no problems with playing games bought from other countries marketplaces.

The bans were purely for some (not all) gamers who got free games from Oman, Morroco or Bosnia; possibly Russia as well.

Most bans were console bans, some were tag bans and a few unlucky ones got both. I assume M$ realised they were making complete tits of themselves (but haven't and will never admit it) as there are plenty of players who got the free games but didn't get either a console or profile ban.

A great example of overreaction and PR disaster IMHO.

Thanks for the clarification bud.

Wallace, might be worth adding Repo's post to your faq maybe?

I thought I did last week with...

If that region does not have a marketplace, I will not list it in this thread or any of my post since I need a link to that marketplace.

Thanks for all the help. I really wanted to get this one. Edge of Time is the only game with Spider-Man that I haven't completed this generation and all my local stores have it WAY over-priced.

I was going to go with the US marketplace if this didn't pan out for me. Thanks again. I'll let you know about Deadpool if I try that out too.

Yikes! Am I doing something wrong here or was this not the deal I thought it was?

When entering a $3 Bing code (forgot they no longer have 100/400 MSP codes) it tells me it will only be 3,00 Ft. Edge of Time would then cost me about $30 US to buy from Hungary or $15 to buy from US. Is this correct?

Did the switch from MSP to real currency negate the benefits of buying from Hungary?

Edited by Lady Firestorm

Comparing sale prices:

Deal of the Week (Crappy Movie theme sale):Sale Ends: October 8-14:Paid Gold Members only

Aliens vs Predator:Hungary:1495Ft 6.2GB Region Free

Star Trek:Czech Republic:149Kč 3.7GB PAL & US Xbox only

These are the games that have not been tested for VPN, whatever not on this list are either up above or removed because they require VPN. If anyone know please post in this thread. Thank you.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Transformers:The Game

Games with Gold (aka Gold Members only ;)): October 1-15

Arcade games only. Please do not ask.

Games with Gold Bonus Sale:Ends:October 1-15

Dark Messiah:Might and Magic Elements:Switzerland:7.50kr 5.7GB Needs to be checked for Region Lock

[spoiler=October 16-31a]Games with Gold (aka Gold Members only ;)): October 16-31

Edited by Wallace Suka

Comparing sale prices:

Deal of the Week :Sale Ends: October 15-21:Paid Gold Members only

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien:Hungary:995Ft 5.1GB Region Free

Ben 10:Omniverse

Games with Gold (aka Gold Members only ;)):October 16-31

Please do not ask about Battlestations Midway and Pacific, Ben 10: Galactic Racing, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Tomb Raider: Underworld... Those games need VPN.

Edited by Wallace Suka

Hello,

Sorry for my english first.

Is "Dynasty Warriors 8" Games on Demand @ USA Market Place

IP Locked?

I've read all of this thread's reply but I couldn't find about DW8's IP Lock.

Game itself is Region Free (NTSC-J / PAL / NTSC-U) but

I'm not sure about IP Lock.

So is this game avaible to download from other Contury without use VPN?

I hope somebody give me an answer

since I don't know its IP Lock unless I got 59.99 $ (its cost) to test.

Deal of the Week:Sale Ends: October 22-28:Paid Gold Members only

None. All Require VPN

Please do not ask about Ghostbusters, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted (2012), Prostreet, and The Run... Those games need VPN.

Edited by Wallace Suka

Deal of the Week:Sale Ends: October 29-November 4:Paid Gold Members only

Dead Island:Hungary:1495Ft 3.9GB Region Free

Dead Island:Riptide:Czech Republic:299.50Kč/Hungary:3495Ft 3.5GB Region Free

The Darkness (German):Germany:4.99€ 6.5GB PAL Xbox only

Please do not ask about Prey, The Darkness, and the Darkness 2... Those games need VPN.

Edited by Wallace Suka