• Base Defense

You need [3/5] - Expert, 0/75, +1000 XP

Sameeee , this is for Dominion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the number of kills with the Plasma Pistol for real...? Dear god

So... since this is a pretty much relevant place to ask this, could I please have some advice on some commendations?

Like how to get kills with the Plasma Pistol (first part of the message should've made it obvious)

Tips for Assassinations and Splatters?

Tips on getting Mongoose and Scorpion destroys?

Tips for Regicide = Executioner?

Tips for Flood Victory (since it requires you to get first unlike how Infection used to be top 3)

Tips for the Perfection Commendation?

Sorry if I'm asking a little too much.

Some armory unlocks I didn't see listed.

• Wheelman - Master: Aviator BOND
  • Bullet in the Brain - Master: Defender CTRL
  • King of the Hill Victory - Master: War Master PRML
  • Oddball Victory - Master: Scout APEX
  • Flag Victory - Master: Vanguard CNVG
  • Spartan Slayer - Master: C.I.O.
  • Dominion Victory - Master: Commando
  • Protector - Master: Ranger STRK
  • Weapon Mastery: Protector DRFT
  • Close Quarters - Master: Twin-plated AEON (Forearms Only)
  • Payback - Master: Contoured SHRD (Legs Only)

Why is this in the Spartan Op sub-forum? Only the Enemies commendation primarily relies on Spartan Ops; I think this should be in the Halo 4 general forum.

Who knows. Tried finding it earlier for the number of wins in Oddball needed to complete. Ended up finding it on a better site, which turns out to be linked in this thread.

This place is an unnecessary mess. Spartan Ops should not be sectioned off like it's DLC anyway. It will only become more confusing when the new chapters come out, along with the map packs.

=

Would appreciate any suggestions for most of the War Games commendations already asked about. Maybe we'll get Mongoose Race at some point. That would be great for destroying those things.

Would appreciate any suggestions for most of the War Games commendations already asked about. Maybe we'll get Mongoose Race at some point. That would be great for destroying those things.

You'll never get Mongoose Race. 343i took out the Race gametype. If you're talking about Rocket Race though, I don't think that'll work out either; vehicles are invulnerable in that gametype.

Just a couple more Enemy Commendations for you to add:

Knight Battlewagon Slayer (4/6) Distinguished = 0/150 +2500xp

Watcher Slayer (3/6) Expert = 0/450 +1000xp

Slayer Victory (3/5) Expert = 0/150 +1000xp

I posted this in both threads, just incase it was missed in the other one. Also it looks like Episode 5 has some good farming enemies with good total's for each :D

Edited by DarkSeraphim198

If you're talking about Rocket Race though, I don't think that'll work out either; vehicles are invulnerable in that gametype.

That's not really a hurdle, as there is an option when setting up a custom game type to make vehicles invulnerable. Not sure how you'd set up the 3 person teams though... if I'm remembering the game type correctly. Think I only played it once.

Oh, and an additional commendation level

Regicide

Kingslayer [2/5] - Adept = 0/40 - +750 XP

Edited by ReverendSID

(Search hasn't yielded anything for Exterminator specifically. I get the campaign commendations not counting from time to time, but multiplayer tallies, not so much).

I've been playing a few games of SWAT now, trying to get these last two tallies for Exterminator Master. I'm positive I've been killing every player on the enemy team at least once each match, starting fresh matches just in case - not games in progress. Keeping a sharp eye on names while I'm at it.

I was able to go from 6/18 to 16/18 on SWAT alone today, but now I'm just not getting anything. Other tallies would count just fine, like DMR kills. Any possible reasons why this is?

Okay. Well, my bad if it sounded like I was complaining over this commendation. I'm just honestly under the impression I killed everyone at least once. The last game I just came out of, an enemy quit after I killed him, and then I killed his replacement, and I'm absolutely certain everyone else who stayed.

It's annoying, sure, but I'm not about to get mad over it if I'm still getting plenty of kills towards that CIO helmet anyhow ;)

Just have to keep trying tomorrow, I guess.

Okay. Well, my bad if it sounded like I was complaining over this commendation. I'm just honestly under the impression I killed everyone at least once. The last game I just came out of, an enemy quit after I killed him, and then I killed his replacement, and I'm absolutely certain everyone else who stayed.

It's annoying, sure, but I'm not about to get mad over it if I'm still getting plenty of kills towards that CIO helmet anyhow ;)

Just have to keep trying tomorrow, I guess.

Just keep playing and it will come eventually. I unlocked it without knowing about that commendation lol.

Just checked Halo Waypoint for match specifics. Last match, there was one enemy spartan who joined and then immediately left (DNF - did not finish). A match or two before shows the same thing. Not sure if that's enough to narrow things down, but could that have potentially screwed me over? Even if the commendation clearly reads "Killed every enemy Spartan that finished the match?"

EDIT: Well, got my Masters commendation out of the way with two more clean games of SWAT - back to back, thankfully. Still confused as to why the others didn't count when I'm positive I killed every enemy at least once, but eh. What's done is done. Thanks anyhow, everyone :)

Edited by stuhp

Couple Things I was thinking of could maybe be added and discussed...Commendations when you complete 1 while in game(20 headshots lets say) does that go directly to your Xp cuz I noticed games where I feel like Im not being credited or atleast my XP should be higher for completing XX commendation then what i actually get.

2nd thing...With the new specializations...Do you have to wait till you level up 10 lvls before you can use em..like pioneer....at level 10 you can use the ability that gives u 20% more xp..just wondering if its like this for all of em(im assuming yes?)

This spreadsheet has a list of all the commendations and their respective requirements for each level. You could use its info to fill in the gaps in your list. Nice work, BTW.

Yeah quality workmanship Clueless, so so glad regicide & flood have no armory unlocks. Because I just can't seem to get into either. The kills seem to have really shot down in flood its more like hide'n'seek now. Solo regicide is kinda pointless I do like team regicide its a pretty good mobile kill & protect variant.