Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. P4U got me back into the mood to play this again, and realizing how close to 1K I am in it, I'd like to try and get it.

So if anyone would like to help me get the online achievements I need yet, that'd be awesome. I need: Plays Well With Others, There's No "I" In Team, Just Getting Used to it, and Like a Boss.

So if anyone would be willing to boost those with me, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Gamertag is Albel Noxxy. Drop me a message so I know who you are. <3

Hey guys,

bought this game half a year ago but didn't get to play it due to other games.

If some of you still need the online achievements, i would glady participate in boosting. I wouldn't be able to do it the normal way anyway, as there is literally noone playing this game anymore (at least when i'm online and a good connection is a must when i don't boost).

Anyway, GT is WaKK0r. FL is full so just send me a msg.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, it seems there's noone who doesn't have the online achievements and wants to boost... I can't even find 1 ranked match and i've been searching for 1 week now... is this game THIS dead? And player matches... yea great, sometimes 2-6 are open but all with 0 connection. It sucks to be european when you play blazblue -_- Couldn't do 1 single online achievement yet...

So... if anyone happens to read this... HELP ME! ._.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party here, but I could use some help boosting the online achievements. Unfortunately, I'm only good enough to beat the story modes and not much else, so "Just Getting Used to it" has been virtually impossible for me. Team Match achievements would be nice, as well.

I'd very much appreciate the help, and I'll gladly help you boost if you need it. Gamertag is MikeyatGunpoint, shoot me a message if you're interested.

Hey Mikey,

i need dem psr 200 and 100 ranked matches cheevos, so if you're up for it tell me when you're free. sending you a fr later on. GT: WaKK0r

GMT+2

The problem for me is, well i'm not rly good, thats true, but i rly can't find a single damn ranked match. and i tried several weeks. so please let us finish this shit off.:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...