Achievement Walkthrough & Roadmap

sanger

6. I will not be able to answer questions like "Why am I not seeing this Twit?" or "Why don't I get this reply?" It means you fucked up somewhere and only pointing out your incompetence of not being able to follow a simple walkthrough. If you do think I really did make a mistake, feel free to post and make me look stupid instead. :)

Best warning I've ever read. It made my day. Now I feel like I want to play this.

Thanks for posting so many Japanese guides.

• 1 year later...

Awesome guide! Followed it and got 1000/1000 in 3 hours 53 mins. I stuffed up the final battle and had to repeat that day, which added several minutes. I thought that this game will take longer, so I got up early on Sunday to give me the whole day, and I was finished at (late) lunch time!

For Playthrough 5, once I got the GeoTag Master achievement, I just pressed START to skip everything rather than holding down RB and there were no issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 1 month later...
For this point,I only find 青い流星 and 赤い彗星.Which one do you mean?

This is the very first replay of the game...

Just because this hit me as well (and I'm surprised nobody else noticed), the two choices in question only differ by two characters - and in the guide above, it has a character from one choice, and a different character from the other choice, making it impossible to know which of the two you need to select. They are both equally "close", in that both are out by one character.

Anyway, the correct answer (as taken from the TA guide) begins with それって青い流星.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...