Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have literally done the Natural Habitat achievement over ten times and still haven't unlocked it.Has anyone else had a lot of trouble with it?

edit.

nvm, i got it using a suggestion in another post, to start a new game and destroy all 21 posts on story mode, brand new save. Worked first try.

Edited by LanEvo

• 1 month later...

Just a question about the story achievements. If you play co-op on one console, will both players get these achievements? And how about the 100% ones, will player 2 get those?

I haven't played this game yet, but I really enjoyed LEGO Indy and LEGO SW (SW was the best one imho), so I might give it a go one day.

/Domantos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes thats right and it becomes very easy when you have the red brick multipliers... 2*4*6*8*10 that's a lot of studs at one time ;) and also I can't unlock the most dangerous man on earth... any good ideas?

I believe that the stud counter maxes out at four billion studs. It always seemed like a pretty random number to me, but I guess it works.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to repeat my question, but can anyone confirm (disconfirm?:p) that player 2 will also get all of the achievements?

I'm playing this with my fiancee and it would be nice to know if we can both get all of them on the playthroughs.

Mostly what was the problem on the other LEGO games were that player 2 would not have a 'save' so all the 'do this x amount of times' would have to be done in one sitting, which kinda sucked...

• 5 months later...
Sorry to repeat my question, but can anyone confirm (disconfirm?:p) that player 2 will also get all of the achievements?

i'm pretty sure there's no way for player 2 to get the achievements. for the short time i played coop anyway, i didn't see any place for anyone else to sign in their gamertag to link them to. i could be wrong though.

Data Q.

When do the last few become available for purchase? (i'm at 91% done, prolly finish the rest of villian off in the next day or so).

the last few data entries are basically the last thing i did. i kept looking to see if they were unlocked for purchase but i'm pretty sure they weren't available until i'd finished everything else, ie collected all the mini kits and red bricks. i had basically finished everything else.

How do you get super strength?? Or which character do I use?!

you have to unlock a super strength character by playing story mode on the villain side, which should happen in the first level you play with Clayface. other characters with it are Bane, Freeze, maybe Man Bat, but i can't remember. once you play through the whole story mode on the hero and villain sides and start doing free play, the game will always give you a superstrength character in the mix to use, same way it gives you at least one of every type you need: a mind controller, joker, poison ivy, etc.

i did have to specify which characters i wanted a few times though, like to get the bane backbreaker achievement or the mad hatter one.

what do i do (on the flying level of the third chapter on villans) with the joker shields

wheni shoot them they just turn around

Canister #6: There are three purple billboards with Joker faces on them.

Shoot the green side to flip them. Once you flip all three, little pods

will pop up in front of each. Shoot all of those to get this canister.

reprinted from the walkthrough by CyricZ that's linked from the guide and HERE. i got pretty much all my questions answered by that guide, and i've seen quite a few questions posted here that have the answers there.

Edited by CodSteaks
added link

• 2 months later...
I got problems on the 'There and Back' achievements and I follow the guide and target all the flags but the problem is that my batarang could only target five! How come? Do I need one of those special power-ups to target ten instead of five?

yes you do need a suit upgrade to get this achievement. the upgrade gives you ten targets instead of five.

Not 100% sure if this is possible but:

I'm looking for someone to do co-op with and get all the achievements for this game because I hate playing it alone. Pretty much you help me, I'll help you. :)

If anyone is interested just add Donkey Noob.

(:

• 1 month later...
Not 100% sure if this is possible but:

I'm looking for someone to do co-op with and get all the achievements for this game because I hate playing it alone. Pretty much you help me, I'll help you. :)

If anyone is interested just add Donkey Noob.

(:

Theres no xbox live mode, u'll have to do it local with a 2nd controller with family member and/or friend

On a side note how do u do backflips with Robin? i put my back against a wall and keep pressing :abut: but just ends up doing a normal jump and a roll.. any 1 know what im doing wrong?

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys im not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes anyway:)

There is one achievement on this game where you have to kill twoface,riddler,catwomen and the joker which is pretty straight forward, but im having great difficultly unlocking this i have completed those mission about 5 times each making sure i killed them each with batman and it still wont unlock?

So if any1 could please give me any info on how to unlock this achievment or if u have to do them in order maybe?

Any information would be much apreicated :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey I have a friend who has an xbox live gold account gamertag and we have been playing the co-op together and he hasn't been getting the achievements that are related to the storyline. Is there a glitch or something? He's playing off his gamertag via USB and was wondering if that could be it. Though I dont think it should be an issue for the achievement to pop as long as hes in his xbox live account. I am the only one recieveing any achievements from the game.

Any ideas as to why hes not getting his achievements also?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it is a little late for the reply but try Chapter 3-1: A Surprise for the Commissioner. I used the Invincibility Extra to run through the level quickly. During the battle against Gordon I switched to Harley when Gordon only had 1 heart left. I then held the B button with Harley and poof down goes Gordon and the Achievement unlocked. I did not try this using Free Play, but if you do make sure that the Invincibility Extra is off. Hope this helps!