Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm stuck on episode 3 where you have to get down the corridor with the sort of dark liquidy floor that swallows you. I've tried walking with my torch facing the floor but all that does is let the shadow get me from behind

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ok I'm stuck on episode 3 where you have to get down the corridor with the sort of dark liquidy floor that swallows you. I've tried walking with my torch facing the floor but all that does is let the shadow get me from behind

any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you find glowsticks then lob them in, but basically keep the Torch shining IN FRONT of you and not at the ground.

Then jump onto the platform.

I'm stuck.. really stuck, I'm on episode 8.2 right near the end when you are in a circular room with something in the middle and torches all around.. what do I do? I don't have a clue what to do to continue

I'm stuck.. really stuck, I'm on episode 8.2 right near the end when you are in a circular room with something in the middle and torches all around.. what do I do? I don't have a clue what to do to continue
I think you need to burn the wood where the small statue is on. Then go in the new opened road and you will see a sign with a riddle. You need to take the statue with you and you will see the camera angle change in a bend in the road. You will need to bash the wall or use the flare I had both laying on the floor at the moment when the cut scene happened

Episode 7.4 I got 41/100 Spectral Vision and just found six of the symbols on the building it's marking wiht an orange blip, I climbed u8p the rope round the back on onto the roof, got a telephone call and a message... but there;s no where to go...?

Episode 7.4 I got 41/100 Spectral Vision and just found six of the symbols on the building it's marking wiht an orange blip, I climbed u8p the rope round the back on onto the roof, got a telephone call and a message... but there;s no where to go...?

Did you use the Flashlight and the Lens on the symbols? Line it up with the symbol and the controller will rumble a little hold it there until the symbol is revealed (you'll see a little cutscene showing the symbol lighting on the lift up top) when there all lit go up top and stand on the lift

Ep 3 Seq 4, I dont know how to kill the nest or destroy the root of evil.

Is it the Vampirez nest? If so, chuck explosive bottles at the red blob underneath and shoot them when they get near. I think about four or five did it...

i dont know if this was related but here i go...........

i have completed chapter 1,2,3,4,6,7 and beat part of chapter 5 and the end of chapter 8 but no a day in central park wtf i watched the creds. and everything wats going on??!!??:mad:

You need to finish all the chapters completely to get the achievement, but this is for the achievement guide or discussion thread lol

I need help on CH8.1 I got right down to the bottom of the first level but I can't see any way off getting across the gap :(

EDIT: Got it you walk towards the edge and Edward grabs the ledge you shimmy round and there you go :)

Edited by Ben Sharpe

I've just done that bit. Lit and threw over a molotov (bandage in a explosive bottle) at the base of the root. Must throw over. Close your eyes in FPS mode to see the barrier.

You need to have spectral vision to at least 75 to make that throw