3 Boss fights made easy

Akiraa20

I discovered something today on Tenchu Z and though I would share it with you guys, If anyone is having problems with the 3 boss fights (Ninja guy at the docks, final guy on last mission & ninja guy again after that fight) I found a way you can win easy.

So basically what you do is on the dock level with the first boss fight agaist the ninja, is run off the boat and make sure he is following you, just run to dock and then keep meleeing him towards to edge of the dock aka into the water, after a couple of melee hits and if u can face him with his back to water he should fall in and boo end of fight. So if you were having problems fighting him on say hard theres ur easy way :)

well onto the last 2 bosses, this one can be a bit more testing then last one, what u need to do is climb out of the window when u engage combat with the boss, You want to climb out of east window if you are facing the main doorway into the castle. Once you get out of the window he should try to follow you, once he is out there with you, make him face his back to edge of the roof and keep meleeing him intil he falls off onto the lower roof. Jump down and repeat what you did above, he should fall to the ground level so Jump down and make sure u hit RB for soft landing so u dont smash into the floor. Once u land make him face the edge of cliff type thing that has a river below, now just keep meleeing him intil he falls and woola one dead boss :)

With the 2nd fight with the ninja right after the above boss, just run all the way back up to the top level of the castle and repeat what you did to the last guy.

Some people might find this harder then fighting him like ur ment to but for me this was an easier way. So hope this helps people who are stuck or having problems fighting these guys.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, the final two bosses come to find you...so when the fight started, I just ran to the river and waited. (There is a water access part visible from the castle front steps...has a half wall on one side, and a covered walkway on the other side).

Once one guy went into the drink, (and the next cutscene played), I just hung out by the river and watched the castle steps for Boss #2's arrival. He showed up, and I lured him toward the water (that half-wall works great for that). I used an air-throw ("Rain" combo), and pile-drivered him into the water. The End.

pmWolf

• 4 months later...

I just beated the 1st boss omg i tried to lead him off the boat but he wouldnt get off so i bought a buncha pinwheel items and then i went up the boat ladder and he was on the boat under me so i threw some at him and couldnt figure out how to activate it lol but i found out after i googled lol then i activated it and it exploded and he was near the side of the boat and the explosion blew him off the boat and he died lol

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone that keeps saying for the boss on the 17th mission to "Just lure him off the boat", or "Use the rain combo to knock him into the water", needs to explain how they're doing it. Every time I used the rain combo, my ninja would just grab him and slam him into the deck, not into the water, even if I'm right on the edge of the boat. As for luring him off the boat, he won't leave it, no matter what I do, and always stays on the middle part of the boat. I can't even finish the mission because of it.

Getting there without being detected is fine with me, since I figured out how to do it, and I've killed all of the enemies that are important in the area (so no back-up will come to help him, and so I would get a Ninja 5 rank), but he either kicks my ass, or just doesn't follow me.

• 2 months later...

You could you know... just spam drop. Use fang to knock them down then stand behind them. Drop is a special where you hold X. Stand behind and hold X, when they are getting up release and you dash towards them, grab them, and drop em on their heads. It's more powerfull than Rain and if you do it off a hight *roof ledge etc*, the damage increases as well. It requires 150 or higher STR and is expensive to level up * I believe level 3 costs 11k*.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing through this at the minute so this is great, thank you. I sometimes forget how ridiculously stupid the AI is in this fun game, right down to the fact the only my character can swim in all of feudal Japan. Sometimes wearing full armour. And a snake. And a dodgy moustache. Awesome.

• 4 years later...