Did my dream come true when that astroid hit Russia ?

Deadsea 1993

So I posted long ago about my dream of people running and screaming its the end of the World. It was like I was there but no once could see me,I could see them though. Anyway The people and buildings looked like the ones on the News in Russia. In the dream I saw Astroids hitting the city and people were running. This happened 3 months b4 the astroid hit. (proof ? look up my thread on here.)

No your dream didn't come true MINE DID!

I'm kidding of course, I don't believe in premonitions or things like that, but I did have a dream about being killed by a meteor strike on the morning of the event... but then I quite often have dreams about deadly meteor strikes, no idea why, but they're the only nightmares I remember recently.

Long story short... coincidences happen

Sounds to me like you had a dream about something that could totally happen and is dreamed about by thousands nightly. You've then decided to create a link (which isn't there), claim you have psychic powers (which also aren't there) and make a big deal about it.

Also I think you'll find the Russians weren't screaming the world is going to, it was more "the americans are coming" or something like that.

So I posted long ago about my dream of people running and screaming its the end of the World. It was like I was there but no once could see me,I could see them though. Anyway The people and buildings looked like the ones on the News in Russia. In the dream I saw Astroids hitting the city and people were running. This happened 3 months b4 the astroid hit. (proof ? look up my thread on here.)

This is a completely unique and fascinating event, and in no way common/generic and never dreamed of by millions of people before on a regular basis, nor is it the premise for half of the movies on the sci fi channel.

This is a completely unique and fascinating event, and in no way common/generic and never dreamed of by millions of people before on a regular basis, nor is it the premise for half of the movies on the sci fi channel.

Only half? Or are you just referring to the half that are merely badly written opposed to the half that are terribly written?

OP: were you riding a unicorn at the time?

Only half? Or are you just referring to the half that are merely badly written opposed to the half that are terribly written?

OP: were you riding a unicorn at the time?

Terribly written. Although they can be watchable for a good laugh. There is some seriously awful movies from that place.

I'm a Prophet motherfucka, a true OP (Original PROPHET, YEAH!) got that shit down gonna predict the future and if I don't, well F YA'LL I DON'T GIVE NO FUCK I'M PSYCHIC BE-ATCH, I KNOW WHEN YOU GONNA DIE!!

*coughs* Ahem...let's see here. I've had premonitions that ended up being true...but none of them are worthwhile. Usually it involves what's going to happen the next day...and oh my god, it actually happened! Gonna write books about this, make pennies!