Make your own perk!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it'd be an a change of scrambler, maybe make the pro version so it prevents the enemy team from talking to each other (within a certain radius of you - say the same as the scramble effect)

Instead of just talking to each other, it should also scramble the "announcer" guy talking to them too. Like announcing air support, things like that. That would be cool.

All the time! Just not normally in a cooperative friendly "let's work together" way.

I quickly realized how awful this game is when you dont play with friends in a party. Last night i got my ten free for all wins and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I will just stick to the team games now.

I quickly realized how awful this game is when you dont play with friends in a party. Last night i got my ten free for all wins and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I will just stick to the team games now.

Haha that's funny. I play FFA so often, and when friends come online together we play TDM together. So many times we'll be playing, and all get so frustrated with the way the other team is playing that we'll all quick out and play FFA together. TDM has been driving me crazy lately when trying to play it. Maybe because I'm so used to FFA that I can't stand the way people play TDM.

• 6 months later...

Unexpected Protection (Couldn't think of a good name):75% less damage from the back.

Pro: 50% to survive a melee and throwing knife

Swag: Gives random Care Package in match

Pro: 25% of an EA instead and 5% chance for a nuke in the CP

Impaler: Stun and flash permantly give minor blinding or lag(in movement).

Pro: 10% Stun and Flashes are lethal

Edited by Spade.
really?

• 2 weeks later...
I always thought it would be nice to have a "Mimic" perk in each category.

Mimic- Select two perks from the same color class.

That sounds confusing :confused:, but I think I understand.

OT:

Thick Skin - 25% to survive a knife and stun the enemy.

Thick Skin Pro - 50% to survive a knife and stun the enemy.

Dead Chance - Survive lethal damage and play dead. (Most effective in Hardcore game modes)

Dead Chance Pro - Press down on the D-pad to play dead. (Most effective in Hardcore game modes)

That's all I can think off!

\

Dead Chance - Survive lethal damage and play dead. (Most effective in Hardcore game modes)

Dead Chance Pro - Press down on the D-pad to play dead. (Most effective in Hardcore game modes)

That's all I can think off!

Not a fan of either suggestion. The campers would be out in full force playing dead in some bushes.

-Deathstreak- 15 deaths: No Fly Zone

Enemy killstreaks are either delayed by 20 seconds and/or the duration is reduced by half.

*Effect wears off immediately after getting a kill. Cannot gain XP except for kills, cannot contribute points to objective based games(cannot capture flags, hq, plant bombs, etc) while this is active.

More team oriented than individualized like painkiller. I suppose when you die 15 times in a row, you can at least make your enemy a bit frustrated too. Good counter to nuke too, you can probably get an EMP somehow or someone else on your team can get a nuke.

Btw, the name has nothing to do with obamas action in libya. lol. (or does it...?)

-Deathstreak- 15 deaths: No Fly Zone

Enemy killstreaks are either delayed by 20 seconds and/or the duration is reduced by half.

*Effect wears off immediately after getting a kill. Cannot gain XP except for kills, cannot contribute points to objective based games(cannot capture flags, hq, plant bombs, etc) while this is active.

More team oriented than individualized like painkiller. I suppose when you die 15 times in a row, you can at least make your enemy a bit frustrated too. Good counter to nuke too, you can probably get an EMP somehow or someone else on your team can get a nuke.

Btw, the name has nothing to do with obamas action in libya. lol. (or does it...?)

I'm sorry but Deathstreaks are just dumb. I really hate them.

I'm sorry but Deathstreaks are just dumb. I really hate them.

Anything that cannot be overcome easily is simply hated. Common mentality, i understand. But keep in mind, good video games are balanced and fair, else the next cod might end up with any ridiculous perks mentioned in the previous pages, making the game overpowered and boring.

Anything that cannot be overcome easily is simply hated. Common mentality, i understand. But keep in mind, good video games are balanced and fair, else the next cod might end up with any ridiculous perks mentioned in the previous pages, making the game overpowered and boring.

So MLC with pain killer isn't stupidly annoying, Insta death.

Are you sure you aren't the one thats a halo fanboy? You don't see me going to the halo forums and prasing the hell out of it, do you? Try to insert the fact that you are an obsessed troll that likes to start shit.

Why would I see all your posts in the gaylo forum when I never venture that far out?

Your the one that took the original gaylo post so to heart that started all of this so therefore there most be some truth behind it. ;)