a very EASY way to get 1000GS

LeMansFahrer

Anyway another thing that can kil you is if you get stuck between two pies and no where else to go because if u get one of those wrong then it takes a point off and theres limited points avaliable

---just select a roll again marker and it should give u different options with the hope you roll a good number

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which method is faster? Writing down the answers like the OP suggests, or popping out the batteries and googling?

Also, when doing the writing down method, how can you be sure that you know the answer is correct? I thought that the game did not reveal the correct answer (or is that just when playing with more than one local player)?

Edit to add: the game does tell you the right answer if you guess wrong or don't answer at all.

For some reason, when I followed the writing down method, all the questions were the same the second play except for orange. Fow whatever reason, that color's questions did not match the first round of questions. Odd since all the other colors were exactly the same. No big deal, but it means that I will probably have to exit to the dash more often when I finish up these ch33v0s later.

Edited by KRS

• 4 weeks later...
Cheers, your method is so much better than just pulling out the battery every time you're in doubt.

True, but pulling out the battery and googling is probably better for those of us who played it several times through and had many of the questions down already. I found it easier to google the handful of questions I still had doubts about.

Finally got this done over the weekend.

I wrote down the answers and pulled the battery pack, thinking if I was able to get them all right, I could avoid the second go through. Well, a picture question foiled that plan about 75% of the way.

I was doing the TV pack, and the picture was of a couple people framing a house. The question was what reality show the picture represented. The two choices I was debating between were "Trading Spaces" and "This Old House." I picked Trading Spaces, thinking that This Old House was not a "reality" show, but this guess was wrong.

So luckily for me, I was able to play through a second time and get the cheevo, but it would have been faster to not have googled so many answers. The second playthrough was very quick.

So just an FYI, the method of pulling the battery and Googling may fail you on a subjective question like I got.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I made an Excel spreadsheet to help keep things a bit neater when doing this. I'll upload it, I made 2 versions, one for Excel 2007, and anohter one for all versions prior. Hopefully someone will find them as useful as I did. :)

This faggot fucked me over. Made the excel document as a read only. Couldn't even save my data. When I enabled editing. Fuck him. For not mentioning that.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...