Anyone else have this game?

Flopjacks

It's a pretty cool game if you like arpgs. Since there aren't any other forum posts I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten the achievement for destroying all the breakable environment pieces in a level yet as I've been pretty thorough in my exploring and wasting energy smashing anything that looks suspicious but still haven't managed to get it.

I'm on the third level now and it seems to have gotten a lot easier for me I rarely have to even use health packs now. This is probably due to the fact that I explore all of the maps pretty thoroughly for more xp and items. I'm still using the main mech guy character though since it looked like the other two unlockable characters were more squishy so I wouldn't recommend using them if you want the achievement to beat the game without dying.

make sure you use your power ups and put the upgrades on your mech... and make sure they are fixed using the repair kits have to agree that the scarab is your best bet for the completing it without dying and certainly its the first level thats the hardest. don't forget that when you level up you can increase your mechs ability to heal and then just hang between encounters and wait for a recharge (not a good tactic if your going for a speed run).

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I'm maxed out on the game now. On my 3rd playthrough I was using the falcon guy and since I just rushed through my end game time was like under 3 hrs. I actually managed to get the beat it in under 4 hrs achievement though with my 1st character when I was going slowly and exploring everything by like 2 minutes to spare so it's not too hard to get it. The only issue I had was having it crash and screw over my 3rd playthrough save on the last level so I had to go restart the whole thing.