I didn't get Moxxi's Slow Hand or Tina's Cobra

Yeah I did some research on it too and no one has found it, but it is a real gun since it is in the game.

Speculation is that originally you were going to have a choice to have either Moxxi or Tiny Tina as your sponser and you got either the Slow hand or Cobra depending on who you chose but that was removed from the final game.

So currently the only way to get the Cobra is to mod your files or have someone dupe it for you. I had someone dupe it for me and it is BADASS.

In the short amount of time since I posted that I had it I had a few requests in my inbox for a dupe lol. Which is fine, i'm totally ok with that. I like helping fellow gamers lol.

The one I have is a Siah Siah Cobra. I want the one with Tiny Tina prefix, but if i can't get it i'm happy with the one I got. Its a truly amazing weapon. If it was actually available it wouldn't probably get nerfed sooner or later lol

In the short amount of time since I posted that I had it I had a few requests in my inbox for a dupe lol. Which is fine, i'm totally ok with that. I like helping fellow gamers lol.

The one I have is a Siah Siah Cobra. I want the one with Tiny Tina prefix, but if i can't get it i'm happy with the one I got. Its a truly amazing weapon. If it was actually available it wouldn't probably get nerfed sooner or later lol

yeah this is the one I want also, the Cobra I have has the Suukum prefix (or something similar.) I want the Tiny Tina Prefix badly tho. It'll look good on my Mechromancer.

I deleted my Twitter, so I can't mosey on over to Randy's twitter and politely ask why did they remove such an excellent carry over weapon. Also, to preserve my mental state, I won't register onto Gearbox forums and stand the massive pile of shitposting that goes on there.

I would have preferred if it stayed Legendary, but it's fine the way it is. Along with the vending machine needing to bring it's IOTD legendaries to 50, they should patch it into the Badasaurus/Piston drop tables.

I deleted my Twitter, so I can't mosey on over to Randy's twitter and politely ask why did they remove such an excellent carry over weapon. Also, to preserve my mental state, I won't register onto Gearbox forums and stand the massive pile of shitposting that goes on there.

I would have preferred if it stayed Legendary, but it's fine the way it is. Along with the vending machine needing to bring it's IOTD legendaries to 50, they should patch it into the Badasaurus/Piston drop tables.

There is a lot they should do but they won't do it.

I've duped the TTSR for quite a few people already and most of them said the same thing "I want to see what the big deal about it is". And when they got to try it out most of them said the same thing "Wow. This gun is amazing"

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that i currently have these 3 weapons that i am willing to dupe:

Miss Moxxi's Slow Hand (shotgun)

Tiny Tina's Boom Puppy (assault rifle)

Tiny Tina's Cobra (sniper rifle)

if you want a copy of these guns send me a TEXT message on xbox live and i will get to you as soon as i can. PLEASE be patient.

GT= IILewisII1984II