the last 3 achievements question...

wendy2643

i have 3 achievements left in the game. complete HoE, complete No rest for the Living, and beat all levels on ultra violent... im playing the game on ultra violent and im on level 17... do i get all three achievements at the same time??? or when should i get no rest for the living since it is only 9 levels?? do i have to beat all 32 levels to get the 3 achievements?

okay, so if i understand u correctly, i play thru the entire game and once i beat the last level, all three achievements should pop because im playing it thru on ultra violent...

i thought maybe levels 1-8 were ro rest and maybe the rest was HoE and maybe it would no rest would pop before the other two...

Once you play through Hell on Earth you get the achievement for it. Then you have to also play the other part of the story that is the No Rest for the Living and then you get the achievement for it and if you have played through them both on UV you'll get the achievement for it.

Hell On Earth and No Rest For The Living are not the same thing. Hell on Earth has 32 levels and No Rest For The Living has 9 levels. If I remember correctly when you start a new game it asks you if you wanted to play hell on earth or no rest for the living and then to choose difficulty. You have to play hell on earth and No rest for the living and have a save file for both of them.