Achievement Trading Thread [EU Version]

CuppaChoc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I am looking for a boosting party for all the SSC Challenge achievements. I had 1000/1000 but since the free achievements are out, I want 1250 so if you looking to do the SSC Challenge achievements, hit me up, my gamertag is Tattieee, please include a related message.

Tattie

ike;914034']What the hell? I spent over an hour helping get you the 40 second Dalton kill..

Which you also needed, and then you said you'd help me get the SSC achievements, said you'd invite me to a game, then just deleted me from your friends list and blocked me, nice boosting, probs why you have a sucky gamerscore, because you screw people over, hence they wise up to your lameness.

Which you also needed, and then you said you'd help me get the SSC achievements, said you'd invite me to a game, then just deleted me from your friends list and blocked me, nice boosting, probs why you have a sucky gamerscore, because you screw people over, hence they wise up to your lameness.

I said I'll try to invite you, however the game was full, I removed you because of how you acted within 20 minutes of not recieving a game invite. My gamerscore may only be low because I've only had my xbox since the 1st april. :\

Anyway, not going to spam this thread anymore, if you really want to lose an arguement, do it in a private message.

Edited by [M]ike

ike;914143']I said I'll try to invite you, however the game was full, I removed you because of how you acted within 20 minutes of not recieving a game invite. My gamerscore may only be low because I've only had my xbox since the 1st april. :

Anyway, not going to spam this thread anymore, if you really want to lose an arguement, do it in a private message.

Lol you said you WOULD invite me, and I never spammed or flamed you, I asked you whether or not you were actually going to invite me like you said. No argument to lose, I don't argue with kids, rather not PM someone who is full of crap. Funny how every other person I've boosted with in the past has happened to be genuine.

Fuck Me. Over defensive about a game. You gotta do what you gotta do to get money. The games to dead to play MP anyway, and the leaderboards don't work. Apparently I've got $900,000, yet I got like $25mil today, WTF? Im not a clown, I just like to have fun online. So what I killed you a few times, get over it. And just cause mike has like 16,000G's doesnt mean its sucky, he just has a life!

Fuck Me. Over defensive about a game. You gotta do what you gotta do to get money. The games to dead to play MP anyway, and the leaderboards don't work. Apparently I've got $900,000, yet I got like $25mil today, WTF? Im not a clown, I just like to have fun online. So what I killed you a few times, get over it. And just cause mike has like 16,000G's doesnt mean its sucky, he just has a life!

You say you gotta do what you gotta do to get money, you say that and you also say the games dead which it is ofcourse, thats why we're " Boosting ". In other words we're not killing each other there are AI characters for that. Plus i said we take it in turns doing Major and Minor objectives, cant be any fairer than that yet you still get greedy. if you really want the achievement follow the rules the party leader gives out, if not forget about obtaining retirement Savings Plan. Oh and the leaderboards are fine, they just take a while to upate.