How many costumes are there for each character ?

bentiancai

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already done^^

ATS = Unlockable through Arcade, Time Attack or Survival

Kasumi: 2 Standard + 2 Storymode + 2 ATS

Christie: 2 Standard + 3 ATS + 1 Time Attack on Legend completed

Lisa: 2 Standard + 4 ATS + 1 Survival on Legend completed

Tina: 2 Standard + 4 ATS + 1 Arcade on Legend completed

Alpha-152: 2 Standard + 1 ATS

Ayane: 2 Standard + 4 ATS

Bass: 2 Standard + 2 ATS

Bayman: 2 Standard + 3 ATS

Brad Wong: 2 Standard + 3 ATS

Eliot: 2 Standard + 3 ATS

Hayate: 2 Standard + 2 ATS

Helena: 2 Standard + 3 ATS

Hitomi: 2 Standard + 4 ATS

Jann Lee: 2 Standard + 3 ATS

Kokoro: 2 Standard + 4 ATS

Leifang: 2 Standard + 6 ATS

Mila: 2 Standard + 4 ATS

Rig: 2 Standard + 2 ATS

Ryu Hayabusa: 2 Standard + 2 ATS

Zack: 2 Standard + 2 ATS

Akira: 2 Standard

Gen Fu: 2 Standard

Pai: 2 Standard

Sarah: 2 Standard

Which difficulty you mean by "Legend"? (sorry i have the german edition of the game, i changed the language to english ,but i can`t find the "Legend" Difficulty.

I am trying to unlock one of Christie`s Costumes and according to Big I Johnny i have to play Time Attack on "Legend".

But what do u guys mean with Legend...?

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Which difficulty you mean by "Legend"? (sorry i have the german edition of the game, i changed the language to english ,but i can`t find the "Legend" Difficulty.

I am trying to unlock one of Christie`s Costumes and according to Big I Johnny i have to play Time Attack on "Legend".

But what do u guys mean with Legend...?

I didn't understand at first either. But once you beat the "Master" difficulty on a mode, you'll unlock the hidden course "Legend"

In addition, you will have to complete Legend WITHOUT a continue!

Didn't know that, as I wrote the list but today I unlocked Tina's and Christie's swimsuits.

Here are the strategys I used, made by TheEnforcerOS on Youtube:

Tina:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kooRJdpeXH4]Dead or Alive 5 - Tina Rare Unlock - YouTube[/ame]

Christie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS-53fHgq7M]Dead or Alive 5 - Christie Rare Unlock - YouTube[/ame]

The one for Tina ist really easy, while Christie's took me about 2-3 hours.

My god... you kiddin me? Survival was already costing me an achievement and now i won't able to have the one for all costume? really... :mad:

By the way is there any way to have alternate? I saw you have a red dress on the christie video, i think the default color is black right? Im asking because i wonder if you can still use Lisa on default costume but whitout the mask... or change Lei Fang haircut for exemple.

Edited by Destro

My god... you kiddin me? Survival was already costing me an achievement and now i won't able to have the one for all costume? really... :mad:

By the way is there any way to have alternate? I saw you have a red dress on the christie video, i think the default color is black right? Im asking because i wonder if you can still use Lisa on default costume but whitout the mask... or change Lei Fang haircut for exemple.

The red one is her 3rd unlock, the black one her 2nd :)

So thats why i couldn`t get christie`s last outfit (Time Survival on Legend), because i lost a few matches.

So you have to beat time attack without failing once?..

I did this in tag battle mode..i took Christie first and then Ryu Hayabusa...i was pretty good but i lost at Stage 5 on Legend difficulty like 4 times...i was wondering why i didn`t unlock christies last outfit...but now i know..thanks.

So thats why i couldn`t get christie`s last outfit (Time Survival on Legend), because i lost a few matches.

So you have to beat time attack without failing once?..

I did this in tag battle mode..i took Christie first and then Ryu Hayabusa...i was pretty good but i lost at Stage 5 on Legend difficulty like 4 times...i was wondering why i didn`t unlock christies last outfit...but now i know..thanks.

Has to be in solo though, not tag.

Oh really? ok ... so i guess alternate are not possible anymore...

You don't have alternate colours for costumes...

But you do have alternate hairstyles.

Hold down "RB" and press "X" to select your character.

If the character has an alternative haristyle they'll wear it.

Kasumi, Leifang, and Helena have alternate hairstyles. Doing this will Lisa will remove her mask with certain costumes and may make other changes with others.

This is not the full list of alternate hairstyles, just the ones I'm aware of.

Additionally you can change the colour of the girl's panties but I can't remember how to do that.

Az

You don't have alternate colours for costumes...

But you do have alternate hairstyles.

Hold down "RB" and press "X" to select your character.

If the character has an alternative haristyle they'll wear it.

Kasumi, Leifang, and Helena have alternate hairstyles. Doing this will Lisa will remove her mask with certain costumes and may make other changes with others.

This is not the full list of alternate hairstyles, just the ones I'm aware of.

Additionally you can change the colour of the girl's panties but I can't remember how to do that.

Az

Thanks for the info, so its RB, you have to know... should had been simply using another button like DOA4 but well... won't complain on that.

But the whole legend without loosing a continue on the other hand... i WILL