Team Sonic

I'm in need of this achievement and will be available nearly all day tomorrow, so add me, send me a message, I'm eager to get this achievement! Any and all help will be highly appreciated.

Forgot to mention, I have 4 controllers, though that's kinda' obvious. Since you need that many for the achievement...

GT is Alex the Bolt.

Edited by Bolt Rider
More info added.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bolt Rider for going offline when I ask you to help me, after having helped you.

Anyone wanna get this now?

GT = Dooby UK

Did bolt rider outright just split or did he have tea and wasn't able to make it back online?

I mean that's pretty shitty man. Haven't really been done like that yet (thankfully)

Anybody want to help me get this achievement this is the final achievement i am missing for this game then i am done. Message me if ur interested in helping then I can help you with the same thing (if necessary) also include your gamertag that way i know who is joining. Thank You

Edited by Burnout COG

Right...

Sunday @ 7pm GMT.

Should have 2 or 3 people. More people welcome as we will just rotate, send me a LIVE message or post here if you can make it.

Cheers

i'll be able to make this, shoot me a friend request @ "tony starc" and if you wouldn't mind reminding me like an hour before that'd be awesome. thanks!

Can do this tonight, after 7:00 cst.

Have 2 disks, 6 maybe 7 controllers if my uplay works.

My daughter scratched my disk so I rented one to burn to my HD from red box. I'll only have 2 disks tonight. Just need one guy with 4 controllers.

I'm an adult who knows how to boost. No need to entertain myself as it happens.