Okay, so where's full throttle?

This game proved to be rather successful on the Xbox Live marketplace, so now I'm waiting patiently (or should I say IMPATIENTLY?) for Full Throttle to be released on Xbox Live.

I think that's the only point and click game I've beaten so many times that even to this day I still remember how to get through that game by heart. I would love if it was released on Xbox Live. I don't even care if they remade it or not, just port it. Maybe it would help pave way for the sequel that never was.

Me too! I was pretty bummed. The first sequel was call FT: Payback and that got canned and then they started working on FT:Hell on Wheels and that got canned too. If they released the original for XBLA, I would be all over that! Maybe they can bring back the legendary peyote sequence that was cut from the original release!

Me too! I was pretty bummed. The first sequel was call FT: Payback and that got canned and then they started working on FT:Hell on Wheels and that got canned too. If they released the original for XBLA, I would be all over that! Maybe they can bring back the legendary peyote sequence that was cut from the original release!

Oh, Peyote sequence?

Fill me in, I was 12 years old and pre-internet when I played the original Full Throttle. I'm not the kind to go digging around about games that only had one definite game.

Oh, Peyote sequence?

Fill me in, I was 12 years old and pre-internet when I played the original Full Throttle. I'm not the kind to go digging around about games that only had one definite game.

There was a sequence planned and programmed for the original release, where Ben trips out on peyote, but it was cut because the publishers didn't think it was appropriate.

• 2 months later...
Full Throttle & Grim Fandango for sure.

The song at the beginning of Full Throttle was awesome too, I think I kept listening to it over and over when I first got the game/demo.

The full soundtrack if you are interested:

"Let 'Er Rip"

The Gone Jackals

"Legacy"

The Gone Jackals

"Get Outta Town"

The Gone Jackals

"Drop The Hammer"

The Gone Jackals

"Born Bad"

Gone Jackals

"You Don't Know A Thing About Me"

The Gone Jackals

"Black Is White"

The Gone Jackals

"We Want Our Brothers Back"

The Gone Jackals

"Love Comes Crawling"

The Gone Jackals

"Not Buried Deep Enough"

The Gone Jackals

"Trapped"

The Gone Jackals

"Increased Chances"

Chitlins Whiskey and Skirt

• 4 months later...
This game proved to be rather successful on the Xbox Live marketplace, so now I'm waiting patiently (or should I say IMPATIENTLY?) for Full Throttle to be released on Xbox Live.

I think that's the only point and click game I've beaten so many times that even to this day I still remember how to get through that game by heart. I would love if it was released on Xbox Live. I don't even care if they remade it or not, just port it. Maybe it would help pave way for the sequel that never was.

This.

In my opinion, Full Throttle is really the only great classic point-and-click adventure game. Monkey Island and Sam & Max are okay, but Full Throttle had a genuinely good storyline, interesting characters, great voice acting, and a badass soundtrack.

I don't even care if they enhance the graphics or not (though it would be nice).

It would be great to play Full Throttle again on the 360 and get some chievos. :woop:

• 4 weeks later...

I loved Full Throttle. I remember playing that game and when I clicked on something by accident that served no purpose he would just say "I don't have anything" or something random like that.

Also to whoever said The Dig...freakin yes that would be awesome!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Can't say it any different than what other people have said.

Would LOVE to have an updated version of this game on xbox arcade. The same with Sam & Max Hit the Road. They have already done newer version, just remaster the first one. I still have the cd-rom versions, but I do not have an emulater to run them.

• 1 year later...