Games you have never finished

rdskns170

1. Dead Space 2 Hardcore Mode. Went in knowing I only have 3 saves. Used my last on on chapter 7 because I kept dying. Made it to the fly into the ship at the very end and hit the very last rock. Just opened the tray, turned off XBox, wiped tear of rage, then sold the game.

2. The Darkness. Seems cool, but then I got Arkham Asylum, Bioshock 2, Mass Effect, and Oblivion for like $35.00 total. Gonna play it after I beat Star Ocean TLH.

3. Star Ocean TLH. Never met a game that trolls this hard (besides The Force Unleashed if you ever fell down around gun enemies.) It's pretty easy and the bosses die so fast, but the achievements are really kinda demanding for me imo like the battle trophies. There's 900 of them and some are missable or require special skills or armor or to be at this level at this point in under 20 seconds. But it's the voices that really make me not play often. They're...just awful. Talking about you Welch!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Fantasy XI Online. I only finished the Zilart and Aht Urhgan expansions. That game was a massive time sink.

Unreal Tournament 3. One day I'll go back and play it for the achievements.

Everything else I've played I've pretty much finished.

How long ago did you play this? I beat it years ago and never remember having an issue then. You should give it a go again, great game.

Apparently a year and a half ago; I just found this thread I made in 2011 about the problem I have in the game. I still have no idea how to get past it. =(

Try either

1.Reloading checkpojnt or looking on Youtube I thought that I was doomed too til' I looked on Youtube. You are talking about the attic door in the abandoned house.

No, I am not talking about the attic door. The glitch I had deals with not being able to progress through the level due to the camera not working at the very beginning of Chapter 9. The thread I linked above explains the problem I experienced in more detail. I may try reloading the checkpoint again and see if that helps at all though.

• 2 weeks later...

1. The Maw, Aqua, Doritos Crash Course 1. They were all free, but really mediocre for me, couldn't be bothered finishing them.

2. Worms 2 and N+. Worms isn't really fun by yourself. I have mixed feelings for N+ (I love it, but it gets me angry a lot).

3. Battlefield 3's campaign. Finished it once, and it was so bad, I haven't gone back for the achievements I missed. Probably never will. Multiplayer is solid though.

4. Fable 3. I was having a lot of fun playing it, but then I went and had a kid in-game. Wasn't willing to deal with it, so I stopped playing haha.

There are a few games on my list that I never even finished the story mode (many more without all achievements) but a standout for me is Bioshock 2. I started playing it and can't even really remember why I stopped. I might have to try to go back to that eventually

• 2 weeks later...

So many BAD games.....ugh:

Wall-E

GRAW

Street Fighter IV

Saint Row 2

Quake 4

WSOP: TOC

Red Dead Redemption

Fallout 3

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Power Gig: ROTS

Castlevania: LoT

Saints Row

Dark Souls

The Witcher

GRAW2

GTA IV

Orange Box

Dead Rising 2

Lost Planet

Too Human

Lollipop Chainsaw

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts

Fallout New Vegas

Burnout Paradise

Prototype

OF: Dragon Rising

Unreal Tournament

Hulk

ET: Quake Wars

Prince of Persia

Ninja Gaiden 2

Sonic UGC

X-Men: TOG

H.A.W.X

Aliens: CM

Duke Nukem Forever

Most of these games were either too hard (Dark Souls) or just plain CRAP. There were some stinkers which I didn't even get an achievement on so I deleted them from my gaming history.

So many BAD games.....ugh:

Wall-E

GRAW

Street Fighter IV

Saint Row 2

Quake 4

WSOP: TOC

Red Dead Redemption

Fallout 3

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Power Gig: ROTS

Castlevania: LoT

Saints Row

Dark Souls

The Witcher

GRAW2

GTA IV

Orange Box

Dead Rising 2

Lost Planet

Too Human

Lollipop Chainsaw

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts

Fallout New Vegas

Burnout Paradise

Prototype

OF: Dragon Rising

Unreal Tournament

Hulk

ET: Quake Wars

Prince of Persia

Ninja Gaiden 2

Sonic UGC

X-Men: TOG

H.A.W.X

Aliens: CM

Duke Nukem Forever

Most of these games were either too hard (Dark Souls) or just plain CRAP. There were some stinkers which I didn't even get an achievement on so I deleted them from my gaming history.

Burnout Paradise

Dark Souls

The Orange Box

Red Dead Redemption

These are some of the best games on the Xbox 360 Carmona, you're out of your mind yo! I also like the Fallout games but I understand why some people wouldn't so I left them off your list. I tried very hard to like Castlevania Lords of Shadow too but it had way too many of my most hated game design flaws in it. I just couldn't excuse the mass amounts of quick time events and that shitty fixed camera long enough to force myself through it.

Besides Red Dead Redemption, how did you not like The Orange Box man? Every game on there is a masterpiece.

Edited by WalterWhite

Bastion

Catherine

de Blob 2

Fez

Halo Wars

Hitman HD Trilogy

LA Noire

Mini Ninjas

Modern Warfare 3

Naughty Bear

The Maw

X-Men Origins Wolverine

One or two of these, I just found boring. (Naughty Bear)

The rest, I just lost interest and planned on going back to, but never have, probably never will.

Burnout Paradise

Dark Souls

The Orange Box

Red Dead Redemption

These are some of the best games on the Xbox 360 Carmona, you're out of your mind yo! I also like the Fallout games but I understand why some people wouldn't so I left them off your list. I tried very hard to like Castlevania Lords of Shadow too but it had way too many of my most hated game design flaws in it. I just couldn't excuse the mass amounts of quick time events and that shitty fixed camera long enough to force myself through it.

Besides Red Dead Redemption, how did you not like The Orange Box man? Every game on there is a masterpiece.

Red Dead bores me....I recently decided to give it another shot and my game save is corrupted.

Dark Souls was just too damm HARD. Dying is not fun.

Burnout Paradise was ok. I'll be honest I recently made some drastic changes to my gaming and I sold this. I might revisit it, but replaying the same events got boring.

The Orange Box....I know....the greatest game ever. Maybe it was a release, but this bored me to tears. I am willing to give it another shot now that I exclusively play single player games.

So yeah....I know...who hates Rockstar, right? For the little I played of it, LA Niore seemed ok.

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men ~ Won't even mention why I won't finish this one.

Dark Souls ~ Not ashamed to admit it. I spent a awhile trying to pass this one area at the beginning and decided to attack this dark knight from behind, he turned around and killed me in one hit, after that I said screw it, lol. I did get this for free after all tho.

Divinity II Ego Draconis ~ After hours of gameplay and getting stuck after the town attack, I still could never figure out where to go or what quest was active and just moved onto something else.

Castlevania LoS ~ Not sure if I'll ever finish, just tried picking it back up a few weeks ago and made it onto chapter 3, but it feels very repetitive at times.

Edited by InsaneKane87

You should know that CoD: WaW on veteran isn't that hard if you go into it knowing that it's hard. I beat that game on veteran than went into CoD 2 and I couldn't beat it lol.

OT:

Left 4 Dead 2:Expert Realism is too hard for me.

CoD 2: Too hard and frustrating.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:Multiplayer... Nuff said.

The second to the last level were you have to storm the Reichstag is insane, I did finally beat it after a while but that game made me cry out of frustration a few times.

I hear Call of Duty 2 is pretty hard never played it.

I have not finished Beowulf, the game is so bad I can't bring myself to finish it, the same goes for Farcry Predator. I hated that game and thought it was stupid.

The second to the last level were you have to storm the Reichstag is insane, I did finally beat it after a while but that game made me cry out of frustration a few times.

I hear Call of Duty 2 is pretty hard never played it.

I have not finished Beowulf, the game is so bad I can't bring myself to finish it, the same goes for Farcry Predator. I hated that game and thought it was stupid.

The silo level in CoD 2 is FAMOUSLY one of the most difficult levels in COD history. Also the amount of houses you have to clear all by your self (while your squadmates wait outside safe and sound) is mind-blowing. One of the most difficult games I ever completed.

L.A. Noire - I enjoyed it to start with and made it to the narcotics desk (3rd disk?)but it simply bored me after a while. Still in the collection so will have to go back to it at some point.

Silent Hill Homecoming - Big fan of the original games but never really got into this one. Got as far as the sewers from what I remember before playing something else and leaving it entirely.

Borderlands - Again a game I enjoyed but eventually got bored of. Have picked up the edition with all the DLC so will have another bash at some point.

Deus Ex - The first boss did it for me. Slight rage quit. Everyone says its worth seeing through so will have to try it again at some point

There are many more from my past 20 yrs plus of gaming!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't finished Dark Souls yet and I know this sounds strange but I'm waiting for the winter to play it. It seems like a good game to play when there's snow on the ground.

I never beat the story in Mortal Kombat but got my moneys worth out of playing arcade mode with my friends

At one point I owned Assassins Creed, Dead Space, Dead Island, GTA IV, Mass Effect 2 and a few others that I just got bored with and traded in

My completion percent is around 33% so around 67% range I never finished. I tend to beat the game and sit pretty happily on 500-700 gamerscore out of it. If it's a gem I grind for more, or if the achievements are easily obtainable.

I never completed Fallout New Vegas as I only have 200 gamerscore for it but I adored Fallout 3 so today I rebought New Vegas and began from scratch hoping to finish it entirely. I left Fallout 3 at 1490, so I may go back at some point and finish the two Mothership Zeta cheevos i'm missing also.

Dark Souls is all about patience and persistence, and i'm entirely devoted to getting 1000 out of it. I'm somewhere around 160 gamerscore at this point but i'm progressing nicely and will continue to go at it until completion.

Other notable games I never finished but intend on going back to include Orange Box, Borderlands 2 (DLC), Left 4 Dead 2, Red Faction Guerilla, Bastion, Iron Brigade, Crackdown 2 (DLC) and Skyrim (DLC)