Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need someone to help me get Bullseye and Ninjas in co-op. They shouldn't be too difficult but I don't really know the best strategies to take etc so if anyone can spare 20-30 minutes and help me get them I'd appreciate it.

GT: TheNotorious SC

Anyone??

I still need to complete 5 of the 6 co-op missions on hard so we can do that too if you still need them.

Looking to boost the Suppression and Squad Wipe Ribbons. I have a server that we can use so we wont need to worry about randoms jumping in. It wont take long to do these and I'm willing to help with other ribbons if you need. If interested, message me on Live. GT: Gh0stRid3r117

Also looking to do the co-op campaign if anyone is interested.

Edited by Gh0stRid3r117

Anyone??

I still need to complete 5 of the 6 co-op missions on hard so we can do that too if you still need them.

I need a co=op partner ,so if we could get together we could bash these out.

GT is NeuroticAlias.

I'm also in England,so should help us out with times etc.

can anyone help me get the "DECORATED" achievement?

I only need the "NEMESIS" ribbon and that's it.

Go in to the server browser and look for a Team Death match game on a rented server with loads of extra tickets (it seems half the matches have 500 tickets) and it will come naturally i guess.

Didn't get mine that way but i'm sure in a match with 300-500 tickets you should get at least 1.

I'm gonna be hosting a boosting session tomorrow night (may 8th) from 8pm (gmt+2) til everything is unlocked. I will rent a server for the day but we need to be at least 8 to do so. I've already got a friend up for it so there's six remaining places to dispatch. I will only take 6 (maybe one or two more to be sur we're enough) because if we are too many, it's gonna take a shit load of time to boost everything for everybody. Add me up directly (with a quick message saying you're coming to boost) as I won't be dropping by on the forum to add each person that would answer this message.

Gt: Kay Crooks

See ya