The final battle drops (spoilers)

Vidact

After killing the dragon I got the hammer Dragon's Repast, the guide book lists a few other weapons as drops for that but is there any other way to get them with out having to go NG+ many times and pray they drop?

After killing the dragon I got the hammer Dragon's Repast, the guide book lists a few other weapons as drops for that but is there any other way to get them with out having to go NG+ many times and pray they drop?

i got the dragons repast in another chamber without killing the ur dragon , the one with 2 chimera's , skeleton priest and unlim hellhounds. Although im a mystic archer so its useless to me ( sold it for 500,000 gold)

I was playing as a warrior when I killed him, I guess you do wen what ever weapon you used to kill him since I was using a hammer. I'll have to use a different class in NG+ since those weapons look pretty pimp.

• 1 month later...
Im really thinking about choosing between a Mystic Knight or an Assassin for the final battle of my 2nd playthrough.

Those are my 2 favorite classes. I would say the mystic knight, he is very good. You have a shield that protects you, a sword or mace, and there is an ability that does ranged attacks.

• 2 months later...

Ok, to be more specific it not only has to do with the vocation that you are, but the real determining factor is what weapons that you have equipped when it dies. So if you are playing as assassin and you are using daggers and a bow then you will get a very nice dagger set (dragon's vein) and a bow. You can however (if you are really working on making a very powerful Mystic Knight or Fighter by using the assassin leveling stat perks) change at the last moment to a sword/shield and get them instead of the daggers and bow. Hope this clears it up for anyone still wondering. Thanks and have fun guys ;)