Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Some of my friends say the achievements are bugged and will not give them the ending the game achievements and they have gone through at least ten times so im kinda iffy on even playing this game at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some of my friends say the achievements are bugged and will not give them the ending the game achievements and they have gone through at least ten times so im kinda iffy on even playing this game at all
I had the same thing for Easy and Hard. Cheevo for Normal unlocked normally. I think that you have to beat 1-0 in both on land (1-0A) and in the air (1-0B).

No, you don't need to do Prologue B. I have one of them and I didn't do Prologue B, so it must be in Episode 1 Chapter 2 Area 1 You need to find the hidden passage to Area 2. If you don't find the hidden passage, you will never be able to go through Area 2 of Chapter 2. And the hidden passage is located a little ahead and to the right of where you start, There should be a Sepia nest in front of it, and it is behind the tree that's against the cliff face. Use your anchor to get into it. Hope this helps. :)

An important question for me..the 500 online matches...ranked, player and faction matches count...but how about 1 on 1 customized matches to boost noms with a friend? Do they count, too?

I believe all of the above count no matter what type of match your playing so long as its an online match type and not campaign it will count.

A little tip if your looking to knock this out fast - pick VS Annihilator, 2 player on pirate fortress, no half time on layout 2 or 3 I thiink, 1 of you will start on the bridge with the abyss below simply jump off rinse and repeat another 499 times and you will both get the achieve/Nom in no time.

Personally I did the 100 ranked wins first as that took around 200 matches to get the achieve/Nom which then knocked that off of the 500 played.

Edited by Dead Herb

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/980/s19.jpgQuintuple Factionalism 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Achieve a Career Level of Lv. 99 with all 5 factions.

Just to warn everyone (so you don't freak out like me), occasionally as you're grinding out the XP on the campaign, for some unknown reason, you will not be awarded any XP. I saw I didn't get any XP one time, and thought I just didn't see the bar move up, or I pressed the A button.

Nope. I confirmed it. I know for sure that I didn't get any XP on one of my many completions of Chapter 5-2 on Extreme.

I was at level 98 and would have easily gotten my 99 the next time I completed, and nothing moved. I had to do it again. Urgh!

Just a heads up for everyone. Keep grinding.

Edited by E vee dub

I'm level 98 as the nevec faction.

I complete Chapter 5-2 on Extreme, excited that I'm about to get another achievement, and finish my 4th faction, because I know I'll get to level 99.

Alas, NO EXPERIENCE AWARDED, and I had the average 30,000XP +. The bar didn't move one bit.

So again, sometimes, the game just won't give you your XP, despite having earned it.

• 1 year later...

Question regarding the Committed to the End achievement, you DON'T need to have 100% noms de guerre do you? because I've just completed all my Goodjob awards but I didn't get the achievement and I've checked everything on the My Page to make sure everything else is on 100%. =/

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out.

Edited by Dead End Kyo