Often Say Die Not Unlocking!

BenWo

OK.. i have tried this many times now and the Achievement just isn't unlocking..

I did it exactly as the guide said, 3 times, and i even tried playing around with the settings, still nothing..

Anyone else having this problem? or does anyone know what i might be doing wrong..

i have it on hardest, 5 lives, 4 continues, just let the 1st guy kill me over and over till Game Over and nothing..

PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT

Edited by BenWo

This ach may be glitched. I had the same problem. I thought it may be that if you don't move at all (which I did) it does not count. However strange things happened: I started a new game killed the first guy and then died. After only doing this 5 times the ach popped up.

Really? Could you tell me what you had your settings on both times please?

Can someone please give some info other than just do what the guide says because it's not working!!

i need to know exact settings... do bullets have to be fast.. do you need to die on different levels... can you kill anyone or do you have to be still...

something is obviously stopping it from unlocking and i'm doing it right.. somebody must have and and know what they did exactly to get it.

Hi. No need to panic dude.

This wouldn't unlock for me either. I deleted the game tonight and redownloaded, and now it works first time.

I set it to Hardest difficulty, with Fast enemy bullets. Maybe Sega or Backbone realised there was an issue and fixed it?

Anyhoo, me and two of my friends have now attempted this after redownloading, and we've all got it. Easy 25G! :woop:

• 10 months later...
Hi. No need to panic dude.

This wouldn't unlock for me either. I deleted the game tonight and redownloaded, and now it works first time.

I set it to Hardest difficulty, with Fast enemy bullets. Maybe Sega or Backbone realised there was an issue and fixed it?

Anyhoo, me and two of my friends have now attempted this after redownloading, and we've all got it. Easy 25G! :woop:

Hey this is great news! i really hope that the same happens for me...

I will re-download this later on and will let you know if it works for me too..

Fingers crossed!