Epic Armor Info

ApocalypticJoker

Forgive me for being slow on the draw here but I just started playing the game so the stuff is still new to me.

That said I've seen a lot of stuff about where to get epic armor for the Level 50 characters and stuff so I went hunting and found this information:

Epic armor and weapons in Too Human are very rare and difficult to find. Each of the five character classes has access to two epic armor sets in the game. The first set begins dropping once Baldur reaches level 30 and appear at the rate of one piece per level. The set consists of helm, torso, gauntlets and legs.

The second set becomes available at level 50 and consists of helm, torso, shoulders, gauntlets, legs and boots.

Each armor piece provides Baldur with different stat bonuses. These can range from improved healing effectiveness to piercing resistance or increased two-handed weapon damage. Armor, weapons and bonuses obtained throughout Too Human can be carried into the game's two sequels, which are already planned.IGN: Becoming Less Human (July 22, 2008)2

infor provided by http://www.mahalo.com/too-human-epic-armor and again, sorry if I'm reposting. Hope this makes things a little more....um.....clear?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...