Free Red Faction Battlegrounds on THQ.com/de

LethalEdge

Tried this and couldn't get it to work. The site says you need to actually register a RF Armageddon code. Am I missing something or what?

The way I did it was sign up with a fake email. Then after clicking the confirmation link that was sent to the fake email address, it will take you to a page with tabs at the top saying 'mein konto', 'meine spiele' and 'meine spiel-infos'. Click 'meine spiele' and then 'spiele registrieren', choose Xbox 360 as the Platform, then scroll down to find Red Faction: Armageddon and press the Absenden button. Which will then make RF:A appear on your games list and show you your code for the full XBLA game, Red Faction: Battlegrounds. :)

Admittedly, all the German used above in the website would be translated to English in Google Chrome, which makes more sense, haha.

Edited by LethalEdge

Then after clicking the confirmation link that was sent to the fake email address, it will take you to a page with tabs at the top saying 'mein konto', 'meine spiele' and 'meine spiel-infos'. Click 'meine spiele' and then 'spiele registrieren', choose Xbox 360 as the Platform, then scroll down to find Red Faction: Armageddon and press the Absenden button. Which will then make RF:A appear on your games list and show you your code. :)

OH. I was missing this step. I can confirm this does indeed work, put the code in on xbox.com and got the confirmation that it's in my queue.

Thank you very much for this :)

There's also a code given for guerilla too but i havent checked to see what it is :/

Yea, I did the Guerilla one as well, but apparently I already have the DLC. No idea what it is and I'm pretty sure I havn't got any DLC, unless it's a free Avatar item/clothing or something, which I don't give a shit about anyway really lol

this came up after my reg>

Durch das Registrieren dieses Spiels bekommen Sie automatisch einen Spiel-Code, mit dem Sie Sie Zugriff auf exklusive Spielinhalte oder unseren Betatest-Zugang erhalten (solange der Vorrat reicht). Leider sind derzeit keine Codes (mehr) verfügbar! Das Problem wurde bereits gemeldet und sollt der Vorrat an Codes noch nicht ausgeschöpft worden sein, stellen wir in Kürze weitere Codes zur Verfügung. Wenn Sie jetzt fortfahren und das Spiel registrieren, erhalten Sie KEINEN Bonus-Code und werden nicht in der Lage sein, die mit diesem Spiel verbundenen exklusiven Spielinhalte freizuschalten. Wenn Sie auf die exklusiven Inhalte zugreifen wollen, klicken Sie jetzt bitte auf die Schaltfläche Abbrechen (Cancel) und versuchen die Registrierung in wenigen Tagen erneut. Unter der E-Mail-Adresse [email protected] können Sie erfahren, ob noch weitere Codes verfügbar sind.

which comes to

By registering this game, you automatically get a game code, which you gain access to exclusive game content or our beta test access you (while supplies last). Unfortunately, currently no codes are available (more)! The problem was reported already, and we should the supply of code still not reached been be, provide more code soon available. If you now go ahead and register the game, you get no bonus code and will not be able, unlock the exclusive game content associated with this game. If you want to access the exclusive content, then you now please click the Cancel (cancel), and in a few days to retry the registration. At the E-Mail address [email protected] you can learn whether other codes are available.

so maybe in he future there will be some available:Bounce:

The codes are working as of less than 5 minutes ago. I just got the code for Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront, and Red Faction: Guerrilla is for the demo.

EDIT: I wanted to get the above posted ASAP so people could take advantage of it, so I purposely left out a key thing... Thank you very much LethalEdge!!!!!!!!

Edited by TDC333

The codes are working as of less than 5 minutes ago. I just got the code for Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront, and Red Faction: Guerrilla is for the demo.

EDIT: I wanted to get the above posted ASAP so people could take advantage of it, so I purposely left out a key thing... Thank you very much LethalEdge!!!!!!!!

Yep, just tried it. They have more codes. Updated original post. :)

Edited by LethalEdge