Update News

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I like the new texture pack they added, I'd like to get the Skyrim one pretty soon. Each texture pack pulls me in, makes the game fresh for me over and over again.

i agree, i like mash up packs so i can see the new world.

and i like texture packs to see if they make my world look better or worse.

oftenly mash up packs ruin my world, (changing wool into all sorts of crazy shit)

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else has noticed or checked. But earlier, I loaded up my community build on my old profile, and the area which I had built was previously ruined as the Boone had been turned into a snow biome. Today however, I had a look around for posterity, and its no linger snowing there, but raining. Has this been patched in a previous update? I'm happy about this as my town is no longer covered in snow. Clearing it is taking a while though.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed or checked. But earlier, I loaded up my community build on my old profile, and the area which I had built was previously ruined as the Boone had been turned into a snow biome. Today however, I had a look around for posterity, and its no linger snowing there, but raining. Has this been patched in a previous update? I'm happy about this as my town is no longer covered in snow. Clearing it is taking a while though.

no the biome bug still happens but it happens with every update so theres a good possibility its just fixed itself on your world

I wonder what these few things brought forward from later versions will be this time?! :)

i doubt it will be anything major, like the previous updates it will most likely be a few of the decoration features and textures and such, stuff thats easy to port over

on what i want though, command blocks so we can use server commands on 360, they will be a pain to write but worth it, they add so much to creative

Edited by RDrules

• 2 weeks later...