survival tips

killerharu45

Ive been working on the survival mode achievement and decided to put together a list of tips for all of you.

1. Make sure you know EXACTLY where to go in the level.

2. Get every life potion, it will help on Jaffar.

3. Be careful, one bad jump can ruin it.

4. Don't waste time by fighting guys if you can avoid it. If you can, put away your sword and run, it saves time and health!

5. Practice each level a few times to get your time down.

I have followed these tips and gotten to Jaffar but died when he had ONE bar of health left. AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH:mad:! It sux. Well good luck to u guys

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes you may end up getting killed if you try to run from fights as the game forces your sword out if you get hit. I would fight defensively, only dropping my guard when I had an opening. When you land a hit, take a few steps forward to force your opponent backwards and prevent them from doing the same to you. They give you more than enough time, so you don't need to rush through. Just be cautious and you should be fine.

This is going to suck, im having trouble with this game as it is, and im only like half way through. I know its going to get harder, how in the hell are you supposed to beat this game with out dying. Every step you take could be you last, anyone who has this i bow down to :bow:

Anyways thanks for the tips, i plan on getting every achievement in this one so i might as well give it a try.

• 1 year later...

I finally got the survival achievement after three days nonstop playing this game and I'm so freaking happy about it :)

Just try to avoid as much battles as possible, so it will be hilarious be easier than you might thought. And collect every extralife bottle, that's important vor Jaffar.

• 4 years later...