2nd DLC final boss

was anyone else let down with the final boss kinda felt like it belonged in gow3 and not resident evil

Not exactly GOW3 but I reminded me more of the Saddler bossfight in RE4. I agree on the letdown, not really fun to run around in circles and shoot his weak spots. Kinda boring after a few rounds.

Samurai Edge. I'm sure it could be done a lot faster, but I had trouble sometimes figuring out which parts to shoot.

Yeah that will be the weapon of my choice once the achievements are up.

I want you to put up a YouTube video with you beating that boss in 15 minutes on Pro mkay?:Bounce:

Should be quite entertaining. :Bounce:

I want you to put up a YouTube video with you beating that boss in 15 minutes on Pro mkay?:Bounce:

Do you really think I just made that up for no reason? 15 minutes is probably just average anyway. I don't do videos, but here's a screenshot of my S+ run.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg20/scaled.php?server=20&filename=img0062ab.jpg&res=landing

The time is bad because I didn't know where all the intel was. The death was intentional so I could collect extra intel and make sure I got an S in that category, in case I got a B in the time category. Unfortunately, all I accomplished by killing myself was killing my time even more.

In my opinion, this is the hardest mission in either campaign to S+. For the record, the boss took me about 11 minutes on casual. Oh, and it probably took you so long because you were playing with a friend. That increases the difficulty.

Edited by lerodemmy

Not exactly GOW3 but I reminded me more of the Saddler bossfight in RE4. I agree on the letdown, not really fun to run around in circles and shoot his weak spots. Kinda boring after a few rounds.

to me it kind felt like i was fighting the lambet zsker again just run around shoot the weak spots on its back

As Just Blaze said it's kinda reminiscent of Saddler. The problem I had with it was just that as is often the case in this game the boss itself isn't much trouble. It's the freaking zombies that just grab you. They're aren't even difficult but just SO annoying. Especially when you are bleeding.

The boss just didn't feel threatening enough to me. If you keep your distance there doesn't seem to be much of anything he can do, and even when he is close it felt like very rarely did he directly attack, more just walked at you.

• 3 months later...