R* allow us to customise our Pegasus Vehicles

Viperspike

With the addition of more Pegasus vehicles I find myself wondering what is stopping R* from enabling us to customise these vehicles further. This would allow them to extract more GTA $ from us so there is a revenue stream which would make it economically viable for them to put the time into coding this in I would assume.

We could have to fly our planes and helicopters into a designated hanger in the air port or air fields, just like with LA Customs and our road vehicles.

The reason I feel this is more of a possibility is because I have noticed that there are more colour options in the new air vehicles that came out with the last update.

I would think that we could at least be able to choose the colour and have our crew colours as well as our crew emblem/logo. I would love to have my crew colour on the Besra and emblem say on the wing.

Edited by Viperspike
More clearly worded title

With the addition of more Pegasus vehicles I find myself wondering what is stopping R* from enabling us to customise these vehicles further. This would allow them to extract more GTA $ from us so there is a revenue stream which would make it economically viable for them to put the time into coding this in I would assume.

We could have to fly our planes and helicopters into a designated hanger in the air port or air fields, just like with LA Customs and our road vehicles.

The reason I feel this is more of a possibility is because I have noticed that there are more colour options in the new air vehicles that came out with the last update.

I would think that we could at least be able to choose the colour and have our crew colours as well as our crew emblem/logo. I would love to have my crew colour on the Besra and emblem say on the wing.

I completely agree, I would also like to Option to buy with GTA Dollars:

Classic Radio Stations from older GTA Games or more customizable Music Options

Apartment Options - Bowling Alley, Pool, Arcade Games, Air Hockey e.t.c.

Before adding any of those Options, I want Rockstar to put all their efforts into giving us Heists, it is almost a year since GTA5 was released.

Before adding any of those Options, I want Rockstar to put all their efforts into giving us Heists, it is almost a year since GTA5 was released.

Agree with the heists part. Can't see it happening until next gen though

I have raged a lot about Heists release and the fact that they do not give a hard date. After the last information release and the whole GTA 5 coming out on Next Gen I have come to the opinion that Heists will be released when GTA 5 comes out on Next Gen to help boost sales of the Next Gen consoles as well as getting us to buy GTA 5 a second time on the Next Gen. I fear that Heists will be released on Next Gen before it is even released on the current Xbox 360 and PS3 to push us more into investing in the Next Gen. I am of the opinion that Heists could have been released by now, it may even be already completed but again waiting for the Next Gen push is when it will surface.

With the above said, we may as well ask for the other things that we would like to keep us busy and occupied and give the game more life.

Not sure what you mean on the customisable music options. I enjoyed the pool and bowling from GTA 4 and was surprised they didn't make it into this game. Some of the older radio stations going back to vice city were very good, but I think it may come down to music rights and the costs involved in getting it put into GTA 5.

When I read the thread title, I thought they were implementing it in the next update or something. It would be cool, but R* need to keep their priorities in check and get them damn heists out already. They should have delivered them ages ago and then given us all the free stuff NO ONE asked.

I've a feeling the next update will be Halloween themed, these Heists are going to have to be perfect with the wait. I'd have preferred if they were already in GTA Online and not that good to start off with and then these past 10 11 months were used to fine tune them.

They should just announce the release date for heists as April 1 and simply not release them, Ever. It's got to a point where they appear to just be a unicorn. Often spoken and rumoured about, but never to be seen. :(

When I read the thread title, I thought they were implementing it in the next update or something. It would be cool, but R* need to keep their priorities in check and get them damn heists out already. They should have delivered them ages ago and then given us all the free stuff NO ONE asked.

I forgot to add the word please in the title: R* please allow us to customise our Pegasus Vehicles. Well I did have that word in my first attempt but I took so long that when I clicked to submit it I was signed out and had to do it again and then forgot to add the word in. I have lost count of the amount of times I have been signed out and had to re type a post.

I think Heists should now be called Next Gen Heists, well that's what I call them in my head.

see if they added some for of customising Pegasus vehicles I might actually buy some of them lol, only thing I own i can call in from Pegasus is a cargobob but if I could recolour a jet, helicopter or even a tank (who doesn't want to roam around in a bright pink tank...no? just me?) I'd spend some GTA$ and invest in the vehicles, as is I dont bother as I dont want a generic black or white jet or generic black Buzzard :3

see if they added some for of customising Pegasus vehicles I might actually buy some of them lol, only thing I own i can call in from Pegasus is a cargobob but if I could recolour a jet, helicopter or even a tank (who doesn't want to roam around in a bright pink tank...no? just me?) I'd spend some GTA$ and invest in the vehicles, as is I dont bother as I dont want a generic black or white jet or generic black Buzzard :3

I haven't bought a tank die to the fact I don't want to pay people's vehicles when they get destroyed (let's be honest, they will) but if I could have a bright pink one that would be pretty funny and I'd get one!

Also, where do you buy the cargobob?

I haven't bought a tank die to the fact I don't want to pay people's vehicles when they get destroyed (let's be honest, they will) but if I could have a bright pink one that would be pretty funny and I'd get one!

Also, where do you buy the cargobob?

I bought it ages ago using that website glitch that let you buy vehicles that werent on the online phones site, think its patched now but when it was out you could be a cargobob and the collectors edition cars, though the latter never showed up in your garage but you could call the mechanic to deliver them and mod them ( I never got em as id like to see em in my garage)

cargobob was handy to have back when it was level restricted on how it spawned, now they spawn regardless...it also doesnt come in handy for docks to stocks and other missions that need a cargobob as you still need to steal the 1 from the army so its kinda crappy to own now anyway lol

I bought it ages ago using that website glitch that let you buy vehicles that werent on the online phones site, think its patched now but when it was out you could be a cargobob and the collectors edition cars, though the latter never showed up in your garage but you could call the mechanic to deliver them and mod them ( I never got em as id like to see em in my garage)

cargobob was handy to have back when it was level restricted on how it spawned, now they spawn regardless...it also doesnt come in handy for docks to stocks and other missions that need a cargobob as you still need to steal the 1 from the army so its kinda crappy to own now anyway lol

I just enjoy using them for picking up other players in their cars. Sometimes it's hard to hook on but if you get it perfectly and take them up in the air it's hilarious.

I went to paleto bay in one the other day and picked up the yellow digger. Took it all the way back to the city and dropped it on some guy running around. Missed him but he managed to drive the digger

I just enjoy using them for picking up other players in their cars. Sometimes it's hard to hook on but if you get it perfectly and take them up in the air it's hilarious.

I went to paleto bay in one the other day and picked up the yellow digger. Took it all the way back to the city and dropped it on some guy running around. Missed him but he managed to drive the digger

I used to enjoy flying it around and finding people who were shopping then airlifting their cars ontop of the gun store or clothes store or wherever they were then flying off, not so fun now everyone has the heavy sniper, RPG and minigun as I just get shot down after now lol

There supposedly is still a glitch to let you buy a cargobob, but it's FAR more difficult. That said, I think it's still very useful in the Docks to Stocks/American Export missions. It means only one person needs to jump into the base (and get a wanted level that in turn needs to be lost), and they only need to hop in and then hop out of that 'bob, then take the buzzard that's right there (which is far easier to lose stars in). And with AE, the container can actually be taken right away, so if you're playing with someone else, as long as you don't get hit by the RPG, you can theoretically have the container at Lester's before the person who entered the base loses their wanted level.

Edited by jswartz0181

There supposedly is still a glitch to let you buy a cargobob, but it's FAR more difficult. That said, I think it's still very useful in the Docks to Stocks/American Export missions. It means only one person needs to jump into the base (and get a wanted level that in turn needs to be lost), and they only need to hop in and then hop out of that 'bob, then take the buzzard that's right there (which is far easier to lose stars in). And with AE, the container can actually be taken right away, so if you're playing with someone else, as long as you don't get hit by the RPG, you can theoretically have the container at Lester's before the person who entered the base loses their wanted level.

I'll assume that method doesn't work with randoms since they never seem to listen lol, although it could work if the 1 in the cargobob gets shot down so I can use my one and finish the mission :p