Co-op Thread

Barad

I need some people to join up with to get the syndicate related co-op challenges. I'm in a large syndicate, but I'm never on at the same time as anyone else, it seems.

GT: Lord Phearless

yes, and I'm terribly sorry about our lack of appearances lately... most of the members are cheevo hunting, but the core group that used to run daily has had real life bite them in the arse... lol myself included... one of us bought a house, one is working really odd hours, and as for me, the wife just went back to work for the school year and things have been a bit on the hectic side since...

however, this would seem to be the tail end of that ruckus... let me know an approximation of the next time you're going to be on there and I'll try to get that time freed up in my day...

I've been neglecting my points gathering in Syndicate far too much lately... lol

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, and I'm terribly sorry about our lack of appearances lately... most of the members are cheevo hunting, but the core group that used to run daily has had real life bite them in the arse... lol myself included... one of us bought a house, one is working really odd hours, and as for me, the wife just went back to work for the school year and things have been a bit on the hectic side since...

however, this would seem to be the tail end of that ruckus... let me know an approximation of the next time you're going to be on there and I'll try to get that time freed up in my day...

I've been neglecting my points gathering in Syndicate far too much lately... lol

I've been on pretty regularly the last week or so. I'm down to syndicate challenges only. I live in US West Coast, and am usually on after 9pm my time (PST).

I've just been jumping from syndicate to syndicate trying to get heals and stuff when I can.

GT: Lord Phearless

to anyone posting here looking for a Syndicate, I wanted to offer up spots in InfectedOmen [inO], currently 2nd on the Leaderboard...

we currently have 3 empty slots, but have several members who have not been active in weeks that could be dropped out should more room be needed...

however, I should say that lately our main crew has been busy with other games and/or real life... I'm usually online, able to use a mic, Mon-Thurs during the day (Mountain Standard) and usually more than happy to swap out to Syndicate... I'm glad to help with Expert levels, and if aware of kill challenges beforehand, I'm happy to make a strong effort to leave those targets for others... I will not, however, boost Syndicate Heals & Reboots... I've tanked my Score Per Minute bad enough hunting down Mercs, exploring maps, looking for bad triggers, etc to be able to do those two... our core group is very practiced at Expert level on all the maps, so mass amounts of healing and reboots are not often needed... it does happen that we fall down once in a while, but for rapid challenge completion it won't really happen with us through normal game play... ;)

I'm almost always online (even if it says I'm not), but since my wife is a Kindergarten teacher, I like to keep her days off fairly quiet... our entertainment setup is a bit to confined to have me talking over a mic while she's home, unfortunately... plus, she cooks for me, so she wins... sorry guys... lol

since there are so many people still looking for these cheevo's, I thought I'd offer up the space to work on them... if enough of you join up, maybe we could form a thread here specifically to entertain the idea of InfectedOmen members gathering to boost with each other... InO gets a greater point total, and you guys all get your killer gamerscores!! win-win!!!

anywho, hit me up here or toss me a message over Live (GT: Market N Rena) if you'd like a Synvite... we have a pretty long crawl to 1st place and can use all the help we can get taking that spot... :uzi:

Got my 1k. May thanks to the innitial support of Market N Rena and the grinding cleanup help by Hero Of Courage!

happy to have had a place for you to work on it, congrats on your 1K!

again, I'm sorry I couldn't get time to physically assist you along, but InO thanks you for your contribution to our total score!

Looking for some people to play through all the missions on normal, then hard and finally expert. I missed some application tokens some where but not sure which level or difficulty. Im not bothered about getting points just completing levels but will help where needed. Message me on xbl if interested. Gamertag: Gerror

Looking for 2-3 to complete Expert Difficulty.

Thus far:

* Normal 9/9

* Hard 6/9

* Expert 1/9 (W. Europe)

XP: 1.4M

Completion: 70.6%

Ultimately, 100% Completion including CEO is my Goal. However, I have Expert in my immediate sights. I finally have vacation time this week & looking to wreck this by Sunday, 9/16.

Borderlands 2 9/18...I'm on a tight timeline this time of year!

-Who's in??

XBL: DeepCr3vice

Thx!

Looking for a Syndicate to join or for people to join mine. I'd like to do the Co-Op missions on Expert as well as getting the rest of the Achievements in the game. I'll be on tomorrow night as well as all day on Sunday.

Message me so we can work something out!

GT: Chozo Lord

EDIT: I'm in a Syndicate now, don't send any more messages please!

Edited by Chozo_Lord

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if people are still after the co op cheevos as im looking to finish them off on expert

I have two slots left open in our Syndicate, though most of our members are off playing other games... I'm guessing some of those would be willing to boost out this game still, but I can't really say for sure... best bet would be to message some members in our roster and ask...

if you're interested in being a member of InfectedOmen [inO], hit me up here or throw me a message over LIVE... I'm still playing the game from time to time, and am glad to help out with most of the challenges (either through advice or Expert map runs), with the exception of Heals/Reboots... that one is going to tank my SPM even worse than it's tanked already... lol

anywho, hit me up if you want a spot!

just picked this game up and I absolutely love it...... but I've been having trouble finding people to play co op with. none of my friends have this game or if they did at one point, they dont anymore. so i figured i'd post on this thread. looking for a syndicate to join and partners to play with. send me a message if interested.

Gamertag = O 2 DA Z

just picked this game up and I absolutely love it...... but I've been having trouble finding people to play co op with. none of my friends have this game or if they did at one point, they dont anymore. so i figured i'd post on this thread. looking for a syndicate to join and partners to play with. send me a message if interested.

Gamertag = O 2 DA Z

I have one more space, most of our members have gone the way of your friends and aren't playing it anymore... however, I know several of them are from here, so I assume the drive for cheevos could drag enough of our roster back into the game...

I must admit that as of late, I haven't been as active as I'd like to be... it's changing though, as I have a bit of a thing going with another person on the leaderboard... we've traded 2nd and 3rd a few times now, and I think he's got the leg up on me currently... :eek:

that said, I'll be looking to be on there more during weekdays, during the day... I'll also start working up a list of people who are wanting to be active to at least get cheevos going for some... I'm already maxed on it, but I'm not really an avid hunter... I just really love the game...

hit me up here or toss me a FR on LIVE... I'll recognize the name and throw a Synvite once I get in there... I'm almost always here, but most of the time lurking... the wife is a kindergarten teacher and I hate to subject her to a ton of noise with gaming and a mic after she's spent all day in a classroom... lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...