Do I have to play brotherhood?!?!

Okay im just wondering if I have to play brotherhood or if I could skip to revelations?

I have played creed 1 and 2..

My friend says brotherhood isnt that good and I should skip it.. But I dont want to if im going to miss out on important parts of the story..

I never played Assassin's Creed, but when it comes to plots, I make sure to play all games in a series, regardless to how bad they are. (i have played some pretty bad filler titles) So I suggest playing all games through at least once for the story.

p.s. From what I heard of the AC series, all games seem to link together in some way or another. Though, I may be wrong :p

I don't know. I'm rather enjoying this game as I play it right now. I like the changes from ACII, as it focuses more on stealth than all out brawling. I've only finished Scenario 5, but I'd recommend this game, especially if you plan to play Revelations.

Still in the early memory sequences, but finished both AC I and AC II.

If you wish to play revelations just for the fun of it, then you can skip Broderhood, but I am someone that follows the stroyline, especially on AC that I believe is one of the best, so before even thinking of Revelations I´m finishing Broderhood, and getting 100% on it as well with all the side missions and some plot details can be showned on them as well.

Okay im just wondering if I have to play brotherhood or if I could skip to revelations?

My friend says brotherhood isnt that good and I should skip it.. But I dont want to if im going to miss out on important parts of the story..

i played ACR first and the story is important but also the way you play the game evolves from game to game so missing ACB makes ACR harder to understand at times and then if you decide to go back and play brotherhood its not as fun because you loose the new game play elements you've become acustomed to.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I played AC II first, then AC and now i'm playing Brotherhood.

I wish i'd done it in order now because, firstly AC is very tedious to play through to 100%, and I didn't have much of a clue what was going on in the beginning of AC II.

I think they're all designed to be played through in order.

• 2 months later...

Of course you should play brotherhood. This & Revelations are the 2 best assassin's creed games that have been made. Don't get me wrong 1 & 2 are still amazing but these just take the lead by far. My advice is definitely buy it. Its only £10 from game ! BARGAIN !

Edit: Sorry lol didn't realize how old this thread was XP

• 2 weeks later...

I'd play them all. I have recently got all 4 (and have the next pre-ordered) and I just beat 1 & 2 in under two months (though I missing one feather on 2) and have started playing brotherhood like a week ago. Honestly, I'd rate brotherhood as equal to the second one. Sure, there are things that have been changed that I don't favor but that's true for almost every sequel. Overall I don't see anything that's drastically worse than the second game.

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely give it a play.

I really enjoyed it they made some decent game play changes from AC2 (I thought)

And from the ending, if you play Revelations first, you're just gonna end up googling what you missed because you don't know what happened in between :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...