Quickest way to earn coins?

MR X 93

So the full garage achievement takes roughly 3.2 million coins, so what's the quickest way to get this? 300 HP final grand prix? Or anything else?
For however much money you got from completed the 100 200 and 300 hp, it should take you about 15-18 races of the 300 hp grand prix to reach that. Each should take 10-15 mins a prix so roughly 4 or so hours. This is the hardest achieve in the game and will be the last one to get.

For me its the 300HP Grand Prix for 130 000 Coins

1. Track is the "hardest" i think.

2. Track - The CPU is not really good here. And if you go left up the Wall right after your first jump you could save time.

3. Track - Here you can save much time at the last corner/ jump. Just slow down, so you barley made the jump. The CPU goes full speed and lose many time in the air.

Took me ~15 mins with loading screens.

Edited by basti memphis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As has been said, no 'easy' way to build up the necessary money, Just have to grind it out, I did it on the 200hp Grand Prix.....Tried the 300hp but lost every now and then so even though it took longer I consistently won every time....great feeling as well to see that last 25g pop, not only for finishing the game, but because I didn't get the glitch....phew!