Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

I did a decent overhaul on the guide.

About the clubs, there are only a few tough ones. I currently am working on the Hunting one. I want to point out that 5 kills from a horse mean you press :xbut: near an animal after chasing it with a horse. The kill has to come from you leaping to kill the enemy. You cannot get it by shooting with a bow and arrow while on the horse. I may do a list of them with a note on how to do the tough ones.

Look at this link from IGN below for help I can't yet provide.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Hunting_Society_Missions

I am still trying to figure out the smoke bomb. It is extremely weak compared to Revelations. When I use it, I don't instant kill enemies.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to have a screenshot of the map showing the locations of all the shops in the different areas. I'm on sequence 10 and have only found 2 shops in Boston, 3 in New York, and 1 in the Frontier. No idea where the other shops are so I can sell pelts to them.

Enjoy ;)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Great guide...shame you had to add all your negative opinions to it though.

It's his opinion. I'd rather a brutal honest overview of something rather than someone telling me I should play it "Just Because" or sucking the ever loving dick out of the franchise and anyone who opposes is some sort of jerk or moron.

The game is fantastic but has it's fair share of gripes.

I guess it's a shame people aren't allowed to have their own opinions on things.

How do I go back to play the Peg Leg missions in order to move towards 100% sync? I looked on the DNA Tracker menu but cannot find them unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I found the peg leg area of the DNA Tracker, but cannot figure where to choose his missions to replay.

I do believe that is what the bitching thread is for.

So if I said it was the best in the franchise and near perfection what thread does that go in? The praising thread? No one gets upset when opinions are positive in a guide intro. I put my current thoughts in the introduction which many people do. I don't see the problem with what I wrote especially since it will be removed before publishing.

Great guide, Tyger, as always. Keep up the good work. And I think as writer of the guide you have the right to insert your review/opinion. And, I happen to agree with you. I got bored and switched to Alpha Protocol after the only the first two DNA sequences. Definitely not as good as the other AC games in the series. Not bitching, just disappointed.

Thanks again, Tyger.

Edited by Eagle41

How do I go back to play the Peg Leg missions in order to move towards 100% sync? I looked on the DNA Tracker menu but cannot find them unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I found the peg leg area of the DNA Tracker, but cannot figure where to choose his missions to replay.

Should be in the DNA section near the Homestead section which is all the way to the right. Naval Locations (Peg Leg) and Privateer missions should be right there.

Great guide, Tyger, as always. Keep up the good work. And I think as writer of the guide you have the right to insert your review/opinion. And, I happen to agree with you. I got bored and switched to Alpha Protocol after the only the first two memory sequences. Definitely not as good as the other AC games in the series. Not bitching, just disappointed.

Thanks again, Tyger.

A lot of people are agreeing that this entry takes a long deep breath in the beginning but once you get control of Connor (assassin), everything starts fitting into place nicely. I was bored at first and now I find it hard to put down. If Halo wasn't dropping tomorrow (or the storm hinders me), I'd still be all over this until the wee morning hours.

A lot of people are agreeing that this entry takes a long deep breath in the beginning but once you get control of Connor (assassin), everything starts fitting into place nicely. I was bored at first and now I find it hard to put down. If Halo wasn't dropping tomorrow (or the storm hinders me), I'd still be all over this until the wee morning hours.

Good to hear Floid... Makes me think maybe I didn't waste the $90 (Game plus DLC Season Pass)...

Edited by Eagle41

Good to hear Floid... Makes me think maybe I didn't waste the $90 (Game plus DLC Season Pass)...

I'm gonna wanna know how that Tyranny of Washington is.

The main game is solid though. Sadly, that's not a minor issue b/c it would almost seem like "You're wasting half the game on something unnecessary" but you're not. Again, Connor is a whole new breed from Ezio and hopefully, he'll earn his place in your heart.

The side activities are much more varied now with the new Naval integration, payoffs for collectibles (the inventions are interesting), the difference between liberating towns and so on.

You get hit with a nice twist in Sequence 3, then you watch Connor grow up and then you just get flooded with shit to do one after another. If it wasn't paced so widely, it would be a great rollercoaster but being that it's so bizarre and different, I'm at a point where i just HAVE to see what happens next. The Desmond stuff should've been more detailed, gameplay-wise, but it's another interesting turn.

So if I said it was the best in the franchise and near perfection what thread does that go in? The praising thread? No one gets upset when opinions are positive in a guide intro. I put my current thoughts in the introduction which many people do. I don't see the problem with what I wrote especially since it will be removed before publishing.

Now you know how I feel every time I try to legitimately criticize a game on this site.

Heaven forbid one hint of negativity is expressed at your run-of-the-mill cash grab. The Fanboy Defense Force will be on your dick faster than a starved whore.

Hell, they even invade the bitching thread. Just look at RE6 and Max Payne.

Now you know how I feel every time I try to legitimately criticize a game on this site.

Heaven forbid one hint of negativity is expressed at your run-of-the-mill cash grab. The Fanboy Defense Force will be on your dick faster than a starved whore.

Hell, they even invade the bitching thread. Just look at RE6 and Max Payne.

I hear ya. IMHO the Halo fanboys are the worst next to COD (I like both franchises but I'm not going to suck their dicks "just because").

I used to be almost too "this game is awesome" but learned it was personal preference. Now I'm just as critical about a game even though I love it.

So you say that using the animus hacks disable the achievements. But why does the game not warn you when you turn them on, thats Total BS.

Edit: I just completed the common man mission, and IT is confirmed that achievs do not unlock. Therefor.... I is Focked :(

Edited by Sigz

An achievement unlocking without knowing that this was an achievent feels much better,just saying .

:goodpost:whs

I totally agree with this. I think the whole achievement / trophy thing is over rated.

I'm playing games since 1983 and that was fun...you actually played the game...nowadays "they" look at guides how to play the game....really sad if you think of it.

:goodpost:whs

I totally agree with this. I think the whole achievement / trophy thing is over rated.

I'm playing games since 1983 and that was fun...you actually played the game...nowadays "they" look at guides how to play the game....really sad if you think of it.

I think youre on the wrong site buddy !! I joke, i completely agree i constantly find myself playing old PS games for fun even though iv done them a million times. I miss the days where story was more important than graphics.

For Original Gamer:

Nine Men's Morris: you need to place three of the pieces in a straight line to remove one of the opponents piece, and repeat until he has less than three pieces. Note: when you or your opponent have 3 pieces left you can move any piece anywhere on the board, so its going to get annoying.

Bowls:

The points go to the player who's bowls (normal balls) are closest to the jack (red ball) after everyone has thrown their bowls. The next turn goes to the player who's bowls are not closest to the jack

Edited by Shadow Rabbi

For club challenges:

Hunting Challenges - skin an animal

Tier 1:

Kill 5 Deer

Kill a Wolf

Skin 10 animals

Sell Hunting Spoils worth 500 pounds

Use bait with a snare to capture 5 animals

Kill a bear with the Hidden Blade

Tier 2:

Stealth kill 5 animals using bait

Skin 25 animals

Kill 10 animals with the Hidden Blade

Capture 20 animals with the snare

Kill 15 animals with the bow

Tier 3

Skin every species of animal

Kill 5 animals from horseback - using hidden blade (get close to an animal - beavers are the slowest and work best - and press x - this will annoy)

Trade Hunting Spoils worth a total of 2,000 pounds

Kill 10 animals in close combat (quick time event)

Complete the hunting map - involves finding clues or skinning every animal from fronteir and homestead, to find hunting map press select and scroll up to the box with the paw in it, each zone has an animal representation or paw, the paw means that you dont know what you can kill there

Collect 50 undamaged pelts

Theif's club - pickpocket more than 100 pounds

Tier 1

Pick-pocket 200 pounds

Perform 25 Air Assassinations

Catch a Courier

Kill 10 enemies from Hiding Places

Loot 10 bodies

Tier 2

Escape from open conflict by using blending or hiding 10 times

Steal everything a guard owns 3 times

Lure away a guard dog using bait 3 times

Perform 30 stealth kills without being detected

Steal everything from a rich citizen without being detected

Tier 3

Poison 5 enemies

Find and empty 10 chests in New York

Win 500 pounds by playing Minigames

Pick-pocket or loot 1,500 pounds

Successfully attack and loot 3 convoys

Frontiersman - visit a campfire in the frontier

Tier 1

Perform 10 Leaps of Faith

Reach 5 Viewpoints

Discover 5 Underground Network Entrances

Discover the locations of all the forts

Explore the canopy by traveling 100 meters

Collect 5 feathers

Tier 2

Dive into the water from a height of 50 meters

Complete an Almanac

Climb a total of 1,500 meters

Discover the location of every Trading Post

Listen to all of Washington's conversation

Tier 3

Reveal all of Boston's Map

Reveal all of the New York's Map

Reveal the whole Frontier Map

Reach all the Viewpoints

Discover all of the Underground Network Entrance in New York and Boston

Visit every tavern in the Frontier, New York and Boston

Boston Brawlers - beat someone up with just your fists

Tier 1

Disarm 5 enemies

Kill 5 enemies affected by a Smoke Bomb within 10 seconds

Stealth Kill 10 enemies

Kill 25 enemies with the hidden blade

Kill 10 Officers

Achieve a 5-enemy Kill Streak

Tier 2

Fight and kill 10 Grenadiers

Kill an enemy with every type of weapon:

Hidden Blade, Small Weapons(Ex. Tomahawk), A Normal Weapon (Ex. Sword), Blunt Weapon (Ex. Club), A musket, A pistol, the bow, poison dart, Rope Dart and a Trip Mine

Perform 5 Double Assassinations

Have your Recruits assist Connor in combat 10 times

Liberate 3 Forts

Tier 3

Achieve a 7 Enemy Kill Streak

Use the Rope Dart to perform a predator move 5 times

Own every weapon available in the stores

Disarm and kill 10 Jagers with their own weapons

Defend yourself from a firing line 10 times with a human shield

Edited by Shadow Rabbi
game said 10 now