100 Point Video Walkthroughs [no longer available]

ZoopSoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If I was a gay I'd kiss you, but only if you were a gay too, but you're not, I'm not, so instead, I'll just say thanks a million for your vids. They kept me entertained and amused.

And now I have all the cousins and presents! Just have to wait for the inbred Namco n00bs to release the DLC in the UK, then I'll have new planets to make, oh the joy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Got'em over at Youtube.com/ZoopSoul.

Didn't have a lot of time last night, so only got those three done. More to come soon, I'm still trying to get 100 on Uranus. Can't figure out what the tally's for. Beyond that, I should have the 100 Pointer vids up for every mission very soon. Please rate the vids, leave comments, etc. if you like, and spread the love to all aspiring Katamari geniuses. If they can understand the game better, they'll definitely enjoy it more.

Thanks!

Cheers fella they were a great help, though cant seem to get 100 points on some of them.

But I enjoyed the babbling while you went thru them

Great work :woop:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

These were quite helpful in making me think in other ways. I just did the Cool House one and it never dawned on me to go outside pretty much from the get go. I would hang around inside until I could collect the tables which jutted me past 1m then I would go outside.

Still have yet to get 100 points, but a large improvement over my previous.

Gracias sir.