Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many will complain about the MP achievements, especially leveling up to the top rank.

I, on the other hand, will complain about it having specific difficulty achievements!

I like it more when a game has no difficulty selection at all. Much like every GTA title, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, or even LA Noir (though that would be near pointless).

• 3 weeks later...

I like the variety of achievements here. Story completion, campaign skill challenges, and mulitplayer time invested unlocks. Max Payne 3 won't be an overnight 1000, it'll take several days, minimum. And probably some general trading for the "Dearest of Friends", "The Gambler", and "Max Payne Invitational" achievements as well.

new york minute in the old max paynes was just a timed version of every chapter/mission whatever you want to call it, in which the game gave you a specific time limit to complete the game and if i remember right killing people gave you slightly more time... pretty challenging gotta know the game first and be very specific in what you do, no exploring just straight to the point figure it will be more of the same if not exactly for part 3....

Bit of an aside (and I don't want to make a new thread about) but has anyone seen evidence of running in this game? From the single and multiplayer gameplay vids R* have put out it looks like there's only a jog available. It stuck out pretty big after legging it across the desert as John Marston.

Bit of an aside (and I don't want to make a new thread about) but has anyone seen evidence of running in this game? From the single and multiplayer gameplay vids R* have put out it looks like there's only a jog available. It stuck out pretty big after legging it across the desert as John Marston.

The environments seen so far don't appear to be as expansive as Red Dead's deserts, so I think a sprint option might not be necessary.

Given R*'s history though too, Max will probably jog at the most, just the same as any GTA, Red Dead, and LA Noire.

• 2 weeks later...

Ye you can run with (L).. Its not really helpful..

Theres one secret achievement saying :

[spoiler=SecretAchievement]Dont kill the h-arm-less guy

Im at the beginning of Disk2, didnt found somebody like him yet..

Edited by sysla

Ye you can run with (L).. Its not really helpful..

Theres one secret achievement saying :

Dont know how to make Spoilers on this site, lol:

Dont kill the h-arm-less guy

Im at the beginning of Disk2, didnt found somebody like him yet..

Spoilertags ;) >

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/faq.php?faq=general

The achievement is actually called [spoiler=1]"You Push A Man Too Far" and the description says "Don't Shoot The Dis-Armed Man".

The other secret achievement [spoiler=2]is MP based and it's called "Sweep" the description is " Flawless Team Gang Wars Victory".

Edited by rapture23