Achievement Trading Thread

Public Enemy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kingpin is the last achievement I need for this game. I'm looking for someone who will help me get it. I'm currently 28 in Big Ass Chains, and I need someone to help me get up to 31. I need someone to play with me and feed me chains, it should only take 4-5 games if I win every one of them. In return I'll will help boost you up to kingpin as well. I play a little in the afternoon and late at night, and I'm in central time zone. Please send a friend request to Walcherina , along with a message.

Kingpin is the last achievement I need for this game. I'm looking for someone who will help me get it. I'm currently 28 in Big Ass Chains, and I need someone to help me get up to 31. I need someone to play with me and feed me chains, it should only take 4-5 games if I win every one of them. In return I'll will help boost you up to kingpin as well. I play a little in the afternoon and late at night, and I'm in central time zone. Please send a friend request to Walcherina , along with a message.

I am also a Level 28 in Big Ass Chains and it should take me a few short games to get my Kingpin achievement.