The Pit not on XBL!

Oroku

So like most all of you I am way excited to play The Pit, but having a little problem with that. The good news is I am not having the glitching problems that ever one is talking about or the freezing issues. The bad news is ITS NOT ON XBOX LIVE, at all, I can't find any thing for The Pit except for the trailer, I have looked under New Arrivals, Most Popular, Game Add-Ons, and looked under all downloads for Fallout, and The Pit seams to have not been released.

Now I can understand that with the amount of problems people are having with it, that MS might have taken back off the Market Place, but I have seen nothing about it.

So if any one has any ideas what the problem might be that would be very helpful, I have to admit that I am pissed that it's a big glitch that you get to pay for, but I am madder that I don't even get the chance the complain about buying a unfinished product.

According to this statement here (taken from kotaku.com) the English speaking users seem to be the only one's being a bit screwed right now:

We are continuing to look into the issues people are experiencing with The Pitt for Xbox 360. As of now it looks like the file for the English version on Xbox Live was somehow corrupted. We are currently working with Microsoft to remove the existing file off of Live to prevent any further downloads. Our plan is to replace it with a new file as soon as possible. We hope to have another update for you shortly.

My (German) version works fine so far and I've already completed two quests, what about people using other versions like the French one, do your versions run fine or not?

i download mine this afternoon via pc marketplace, started playing it when i got home, and got lots of freezing up and weird looking buildings....i have now deleted it from my 360 hd and will wait for it to be released again when they fixed all the problems,this seems like the best thing to do....still pissed that they could release something like this thats not working right, was looking forward to playing it, cant wait until the third update comes, then can level up to 30...lots more cool perks to play with..

Edited by DjBatfink