Achievement Disscusion

Hurricane x360a

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

^^^ still yes but now theres a fast travel system in place(so a lot less)

:woop::woop::woop:ive got 1000g in this now:woop::woop::woop:

wasnt going to because of feathers but figured i might as well get my money's worth

last acheivement = kleptomaniac (lol)

the sand one was more annoying than the no hitter one for me. just locking on to them and getting 4 of them it was on thing or another that stopped me. no hitter was mechancal and flawless first try.

• 3 weeks later...
^^^ still yes but now theres a fast travel system in place(so a lot less)

:woop::woop::woop:ive got 1000g in this now:woop::woop::woop:

wasnt going to because of feathers but figured i might as well get my money's worth

last acheivement = kleptomaniac (lol)

the sand one was more annoying than the no hitter one for me. just locking on to them and getting 4 of them it was on thing or another that stopped me. no hitter was mechancal and flawless first try.

the feathers on this is NOTHING like the pain it was to get all those flags in the first one. Plus being able to see which feathers you have from different areas helped a lot too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I really enjoy this game, but for me - honestly - it´s not SO easy.

Specially the tomb, where you have to do a "Wall-Run" was f******* hard for me, my freak alway jumped SOMEWHERE, but not where I wanted him to...

And the Part where you have to Capture the flag for the mask - damn.

Hope, the rest will run smooth.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, actually just picked this game up for the first time about 2 weeks ago, I just completed the game if anyone has any questions about how to get anything just let me know

The storyline is amazing! I grabbed this game at WalMart for $20 and tried it out so that I could try the series before buying revalations am currently playing assassin's creed I which is giving me a much better understanding of the story

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The majority of the achievements on this game were pretty easy to get, and they added to the play through. The only thing that irritated me was collecting all the feathers, I've got all of them minus 1.. which means I have to at one point go through all the locations and figure out which one I missed.. >.> such a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The Assassins Creed games seem to be pretty good for achievements IMO. I feel like games with an awesome story often get cheapened by making you run around doing heaps of random tasks simply to obtain achievements but they don't add anything to the story... Red Dead feels a bit tedious at times - or maybe I'm just frustrated with how it ended... (that's a whole other story).

But yeah, this game is pretty easy to get 1000pts but it's just time consuming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...