Hard play through with cheats and how long it took - 2013!

Laurence4

Ok ill start of by saying that I got all the achievement on normal legit. Apart from hard - before any one complains.

Right before starting my hard play through I looked on the internet to see how long it would take and couldn't find anything so in case any one was wondering (like myself), it took me around 7hours30.

Im neither good nor bad at this game so im sure it could be done a lot quicker.

Check this thread out if you want to go through it with cheats and get achievements - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155872 (hats off to aCzarX for the thread) and i can confirm that you will get the achievement still if you follow the thread above.

Edited by Laurence4

Ok im proud of you for completing it quicker than me... but i was posting this for people who like me, just needed this last achievement and felt like playing with cheats so it wasnt a challenge. My personal opinion is that it makes you feel more like a super hero as you cant die.

I started a new thread as i couldnt find a one that had information on how long it took to play through on hard.

As for the thread inside of mine, it tells you how to use the cheats and still get the achievements - which is a few years old so i didnt know if it had been patched.

• 1 year later...
As for the thread inside of mine, it tells you how to use the cheats and still get the achievements - which is a few years old so i didnt know if it had been patched.

It's not patched, and won't be in the future, since the game was even removed from the marketplace.