someone should fix guide because there are glitched/missabke achievements

F TANK

Like many others complaining, I got screwed out of an online achievement. Most of the online ones are permanently missable if in the very game you're to earn it, lose your connection. EA's end sees you earned them right away but bc it gets awarded to you post-game, you won't get it if you lose connection to that match.

Correct me of I'm wrong but there are others like me and after countless re-attempts, i cant get "online: heavy fire support" - something a monkey with downs syndrome can earn...all because their fucking servers were so unstable

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I tried on my dummy account to get the Heavy Fire Support achievement to glitch on me by shooting 1000 bullets and dashboarding, but I was still able to unlock it after the next match. Also the time achievements unlock mid game so I don't see how disconnecting could make that glitch on you.

• 2 months later...

I should have also added that long ago when I first got screwed out of it, I was able to go onto a MoH stats site and the site did in fact show I unlocked the achievement, so that means their servers 'know' I unlocked it so something had to get lost in between (which is why I assumed it was my lost connection to the game servers)

• 4 weeks later...

I've had no problems missing out on achievements due to a connection timing out. It is "Fire Controller" that should've been fixed. Instead, it should be where you can earn support actions by earning points THROUGHOUT THE ROUND, aka, get a certain amount of points before the game ends, NOT without dying. Both that and "Forward Spotter" should've been cumulative score trophies and even then, they'd be a pain to get.