• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would up with a 170 win streak. Not bad at all. The group I play with is just too good. Honestly there are not enough kills to go around.

Just to let the forum know I am one of the people carrying Carmona. Lol. In all honesty he is right though, there isn't enough kills to go round. I wish tdm went up to 10,000

Just to let the forum know I am one of the people carrying Carmona. Lol. In all honesty he is right though, there isn't enough kills to go round. I wish tdm went up to 10,000

Looks like I'm not the only one who went back to this CoD (most fun in my opinion). Hey Bob, every time I am over at Necrophage33's house and we are playing, I see you pop on! Small world!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

recently gone back to this (HC S&D)after trying & failing to get into the horrible BO games and i can report this plays better online than ever.no hacked lobbies,plenty ppl online and no real issues with connections/lag that used to plague this game in the past.still IMO has the best on disc maps on any COD title (dlc maps not great though & will reduce your chances of finding a game) and it also has the best game engine.love how simple & well balanced perks & kill streak rewards are,ok,the KSRs used to reward campers but this isnt an issue these days as the guys playing this now dont tend to sit in corners.COD titles these days loaded with too much equipement & rewards.all in all,for the purists STILL the best COD MP out there so grab a copy & roll back the years

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...