HALO CEA How to get Bandanna Skull Easy Way

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this, just got the game yesterday and got this skull with ease. I know how annoying nade jumping can be.

If anyone is having trouble with this, make sure the controller on the ledge is looking where the video is once you kill your second controller. My second character was respawning and falling off the edge before I did this.

is there a way to do it with out a second controller that is easuer than nade jumping?

This method is really easy but if you don't have a second controller you can do as I did. After disabling the security (in this same room) and you go out you'll find a downed Pelican on the beach, grab the Rocket launcher and just do the rocketjump, it is way much easier than the granadejump, I did it on my third try

Hope this helps.

This method is really easy but if you don't have a second controller you can do as I did. After disabling the security (in this same room) and you go out you'll find a downed Pelican on the beach, grab the Rocket launcher and just do the rocketjump, it is way much easier than the granadejump, I did it on my third try

Hope this helps.

I definitely recommend this method. Only took me 3 or 4 tries to get it.

Nice find, though it requires that yo have access to two controllers.

What I did was rocket jumping. Took 3 or 4 tries and I'm not very good with these rocket/granade jumping thingies...

When you enter the facility there are three overshiels just outside to the left of the entrance. Make sure to save at least one. After the facility has been cleared a pelican will crasch outside giving access to a rocket launcher, health packs and some ammo.

Grab the rocket launcher, full health and an overshield and enter the facility again. Make your way to the end of the facility and position yourself on the right ledge after the walkway.

Face the walkway, run, jump and fire the rocket into the ground before you jump outside of the ledge. The explosion will propell you into the air and if you angle is right you will end up on top of the walkway.

If not, you respawn with overshield, full health and all the rocket launcher ammo. As I said, took me 3-4 tries this way. I don't have a youtube clip of it but I'm quite confident there are plenty out there. Among others, there is a clip of someone rocket jumping backwards :p I never got that to work though :)

Good luck, it's not THAT hard to be honest, and I'm not really good with these things :p

• 2 weeks later...