All Powerups found. No achievement. READ

you dont need ammo and health pickups. just because we havent unlocked the achievement doesnt mean were doing it wrong in the first place. Just becasue you look on the pc version doesnt mean it will be the same as the xbox version. for powerups anyways. also the xbox has xbox exclusive maps that has hardly any powerups found on them. i think we just need to triple check those maps from head to toe before we draw to these ridiculous conclusions.

before i go believing that you dont just have a degree in BS but are you really bilingual because what i love is how people who have no fking clue on how to translate languages the only person ill belive is MacAarburger because to me he seems to have translated it himself

but on the whole misnamed things and added stuff to the power up list bs they dont do things like that they set the xbox up to check mark all the power ups so the only way that health and shield are needed is if EPIC intentionally wanted to call health ammo and armor POWER Ups its sad to assume because no one has manged to get it within the first month of its relese everyone just assumes that EPIC fucked up give them this amount of cred at least the made a game.... what have you done but bitch.

i personaly dont think that epic fucked up i personaly think that the players that are like its gotta be something else are just too full of themselves to belive that out of the 13 extra xbox maps(including redons) that the devs wouldnt make one achivement hard right now there are 2 no one has in 2 weeks only one wow i dont think its suprising that this one is gonna take some time i personally give it 2 months before i have it and im not gonna do that Health BS unless epic comes out and says health is included

sides the whole the big keg 'o health is in the picture idk for all we know thats the powerup symbol like 1up or something...

so things take time i pulled away from my xbox last night and got 5 achives today mabey if you stoped stressing did something else and got a fresh start you would find an power up that isnt marked sides they could have been like i felt this map needed a bit more and added shit huh huh didnt think of that did you stop being narrow minded and stop accusing people and just assume that it CAN be done

before i go believing that you dont just have a degree in BS but are you really bilingual because what i love is how people who have no fking clue on how to translate languages the only person ill belive is MacAarburger because to me he seems to have translated it himself

just to clarify... i'm swiss. i speak fluent german :woop:

:drunk

i well thats what i was saying i ment it seems that most the sht people have been siting is here say if you speak it fluently then i belive that you opinion is the only reliable sorce not everyone else.

but i am not right on the bandwagon for health and shield being included in this achivement

No one has this achievement. NO ONE. It has been a month. Do you know how many completionists there are that have gone for this.

The PC is the exact SAME FUCKIGN GAME ported over with a few bonus maps of different variations of maps by a different map design artist.

The editor allows you to see EVERY SINGLE POWERUP. I missed none, and have now done this TWICE, finding every thing, including armor, shield, redeemer, shaped charges, jump boots, and every amp. In the maps not in the PC version, I found everything fron the guides here as well as everything else that was not in the guides at the time. I SCAVENGED THE F**kNG MAPS. Nothing Missed. And the hundreds of other completionists that did the same, NOTHING AS WELL!

SO there are two possible scenarios. The achievement includes health (AS IT CLEARLY F*cking STATES IN THE GERMAN GAME WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME AND YES EVEN HAS A PICTURE OF HEALTH). Or it is glitched.

Go ahead and waste your ****ing time doing what MANY others already have. It just makes me laugh.

1 more thing. Seriously, PATHETIC

you dont need ammo and health pickups. just because we havent unlocked the achievement doesnt mean were doing it wrong in the first place. Just becasue you look on the pc version doesnt mean it will be the same as the xbox version. for powerups anyways. also the xbox has xbox exclusive maps that has hardly any powerups found on them. i think we just need to triple check those maps from head to toe before we draw to these ridiculous conclusions.

YES YOU DO IF YOU WANT THE ACHIEVEMENT.

AND YES IT DOES MEAN IT WILL BE THE SAME. IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME BESIDES A FEW DIFFERENT ARTISTS RENDERED MAPS

DUMB$SS!!!

so things take time i pulled away from my xbox last night and got 5 achives today mabey if you stoped stressing did something else and got a fresh start you would find an power up that isnt marked sides they could have been like i felt this map needed a bit more and added shit huh huh didnt think of that did you stop being narrow minded and stop accusing people and just assume that it CAN be done

I wrote this TWO WEEKS ago. I`m done stressing. I wrote this to keep idiots like from you wasting their time. But I wish I hadn`t. Why the &*%& would i want to save someone like you time.

Edited by NightStalker666

BUMP

To save people time. READ BEFORE GOING FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT. YOU ARE WARNED!

Yea... Definitely wish I had read this thread before going for it. Me and a friend spent all last weekend going for it. We were a little pissed about not getting it. I know we didn't miss anything either. I think it's glitched if it's been this long and no one in the world has gotten it.

i dont give a shit what the pic is or any shit like that im going by the English version because I bought the English version. until someone gets it or EPIC says health is included im not beliveing that right now id love to search but ummm i havent been able to get on ill tell you if i get it or not then but dont give me that stressing bullshit sides the 7th to the 21st is not an moth its 2 weeks as of today so chill who really cares until one of us gets it were both wrong

Power up for shield is Shield Belt (100% armor). Sadly, I have found everything (power ups, big kegs, parts of armors, redeemers etc.) without health packs and vials, and no achievement. Maybe, I have missed something on exclusive maps, but I think I have found everything.

Edited by Benderpl