Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to: L33T Tag, JChildress, The BiggD, BlazeVII, and 3 others (sorry my mind is drawing a blank) for your HUGE help! We got all 5 achievements done!

Tips for others:

Kill Max in Panama: This cannot be done in the smaller Yacht level. Although the level is inspired by the Panama level in the single player, the smaller Yacht level has the boat located in the middle of the ocean. So technically, you're not in Panama, hahah. To get this achievement, you have to play in the bigger Yacht/Panama level, the one where the boat is actually docked.

Shoot someone in the head with a hangover: How do you force a victim to have a hangover? First, someone with the hangover burst must activate that burst (preferably the level 3 burst, to lengthen the hangover). AFTER the burst has been activated, that person should kill someone. The victim will then respawn with a hangover as long as he is not carrying a lucky hip flask!!! This is important. Anyone who is wearing a hip flask will not respawn with a hangover. Anyhow, to get this achievement, you just have to headshot a victim, and that victim needs to have a hangover. The person getting this achievement doesn't need to be suffering from a hangover. The person getting the achievement has to kill someone that is suffering from a hangover. Also, the person getting the achievement doesn't need to be the one who triggered the hangover. It could be some other teammate that used the burst and forced someone into a hangover state. All that matters is that you shoot someone in the head who had a hangover.

Edited by LordOdadjian

Alright, after a long time trying to figure out where the observation post was, we have finished up our boost session (Thanks to ParoXysm QC, Wisenheimer10, CHAMP Phelps, Franco 4 127hrs, Spartan Bab 117, HabsCen10ial, and one other)

Additional tip for those attempting to boost Welcome Ashore: Start a Gang Wars map on Panama Canal (this will expose the entire map unlike the Deathmatch variants). On the opposite side of the map from the yacht, there is a small two-story building (reminds me of a guard post) which is the observation deck. Grab a sniper and have another player stand on top of the jacuzzi cover on the yacht. You should be able to snipe them and get the achievement.

Hope that helps.

Online now and will be online for the next 3 days in a row wanting to boost the new DLC cheevos plus I still need WMD and 60 Seconds of Intimidation from the last DLC.

G.T. = MilezDawg, shoot me a friend request or message and lets get these cheevos unlocked, I wanna play the new Skyrim DLC bad but want to get these 5 cheevos complete first.

looking to boost painful memories will be on most nights through out the weekend est 8pm +

friend request or message GT : h4mm32

EDIT: found 2 random guys, while playing, camping observation tower and formed a group. I no longer need any of these.

Edited by h4mm32
completed

Well im up for boosting this new dlc, i need 2 of the other dlc but they are easy so in the end if one of you can help me with the other i will apreciate it, but if not we can still boost this ones. GT Wesker188 will be online for a hour between 6 and 7 pm, and at night at 10 pm till 12 pm, so pm me if you guys want to boost this too.

I will be doing another boosting session for mainly aimed at EU based gamers as the time difference between us, is annoying.

If your based in the EU, then I would like to hold a boosting session next Monday 10th at 9pm.

I will be happy to change the date for others and non-eu gamers are welcome but for me 7pm GMT time onwards on weekdays is all I can do that's why I am having to set this up again separately.

Copy and paste: ...

1. Bl4nkX