Glitchy Achievements

btdavis22

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that there's yet another problem. I had all 12 achievements for the game, as I mentioned, and my points are updated like I have all 12. So I figured I'd try to sign in on GFWL again to see if the achievements were still there. But for some reason, GFWL says I don't have all 12 now, even though it said I had all 12 previously when I looked. And to top it all off, GFWL doesn't even show another game I started playing (Bionic Commando on my 360). I played that yesterday, along with a couple of other games. The other games are showing on GFWL, but Bionic Commando isn't (even though I have 8 achievements in it). But Bionic Commando is showing up on my 360 and xbox.com. I wish I didn't try playing GFWL at all now, because it just messed up my scoring pretty much. What a shitty glitchy system. I hope they realize people are having this trouble and fix the damn thing already.

The finding Waldo 20 times glitched for me. I've played thru kiddie and normal games and I still didn't get it.

Funny, I left the game and went back into it. Then I replayed a finding Waldo level. When I found him, the achievement unlocked.

i run vista and havent had a single problem with any achievements :)

This. (Can also add that I'm running Vista on my iMac, so I'm even more surprised the shit works)

And this game is not "glitched" even remotely similarly to Tinker. Tinker's achievement is impossible to unlock. All of this game's achievements are not only possible, but a according to mygamercard.net, nearly 15% of players who have played the game have the full 200 points. (Which is a much higher percent than most games)

• 10 months later...